PDA

View Full Version : How do you really bring the fish on the Bite?    

Wayne
24-01-2002, 10:44 AM
Why is it so ?

Have you ever wondered why these things happen when fishing and you haven’t had a bite for ages #.. or is it just my imagination. #

If you put the rod down, if you have a cuppa, if you have a leak, if you light up a smoke, if you say ‘were going home’, if another boat comes up beside you, if you start the motor ….
What happens .. # #Yes, you get a bite.

No need for burley. #I’m just going to use these techniques to improve my catches from now on. #Has anybody got any other ideas?

Cheers
Wayne

wishey
24-01-2002, 12:03 PM
Giday Wayne
Not a truer word spoken ,,, another one if things are quiet ,, is to stand in the boat, and rock it from side to side a couple of times ,,, it works great on whiting.
Copya
Wishey

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Or your bloody mobile rings or in whiseys case,just ring "Nugget"Sat/Sun morning with a fishing report.*G*works every time.Cheers T.

Lucky_Phill
24-01-2002, 05:44 PM
My mate stands in the boat and starts to " tinkle " over the side. That really gets the fish on the chew, problem is , he doesn't put it away while reeling in the fish. :o

Whishey rocking the boat ??? Moving around looking for Black cans more like it, hey Whister ;)

Nice to see you open a "can of whoop arse " on the Legend down the pin. :D

We all know about waiting for the bite and then " KAPOW " the bloody thing takes off with ya Penn 850 and Ugly stick at Mud Island.........anyone find it yet ??????????????

curleyweirdo
25-01-2002, 08:14 AM
i get shitted when the rod goes off, and i am balancing in my 10 ft tinnie trying to snooze lying across 4f bench seat with feet hanging over edge to counter balance my head and the lifejacket that is so comfy.
Expically when due to the bite i spring up half asleep rock the boat so violently that the rod slips over and falls to bow of the boat, i nearly fall in tryin to grab it and then when i do get it i find out that i have spooked the fish and it has dropped the baiT!
SOrry i had tp get that out! Any one elese do this...

Jason_L
25-01-2002, 11:40 AM
Went out with my father one evening... we put the burley bucket over the side. and then he turns to me and says.. Now time for dinner, put your rod up and eat.
what made it worse is i was pulling 1 fish up after another.

Luke
25-01-2002, 12:06 PM
A lot of the time on shore boat waves moving the bait around bring them on the bite for me.
Luke