PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

Cremated_Reddog
11-10-2001, 07:12 PM
G'day Steve,
mate thanx for the shirt bloody top quality if I don't say so myself.. ;D

look as flash as a rat with a gold tooth in it 8) 8)

imported_admin
11-10-2001, 07:21 PM
No worries Reddog, pleased to hear you like the Polo Shirt.

Luke
12-10-2001, 03:36 PM
Gday Steve,
I'm with Reddog mate, thanks for the lures-the only other prize I think I've won is a share in $20 with 10 other guys in the lotto. ;D
Cheers Luke

Fisherman02
24-01-2002, 04:44 AM
Hey reddog
tell me more bout these shirts where can i buy them they sound pretty damn good and how much would they cost. I'm an enthusiastic 15 year old from london but living in brisbane thanks again reddog
your the man!!

Cremated_Reddog
24-01-2002, 02:17 PM
mate if I told you I'd have to kill you then you would be a dead pom...... ;D ;D ;D :P

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-01-2002, 04:03 PM
G'Day Dog,The question still has to be asked even with the new you beaut shirt, WILL IT HELP YOU CATCH A BLOODY FISH.?????????,there is a vicious rumour spreading that you could'nt catch a fish if one was wrapped in newspaper at the fishshop & thrown across the counter to you!!!!,Don't worry mate I stuck up for you & told the story teller that it wasnt true & that you would at least catch 2 outta 10,good to know who your mates are eh!!*VBG*.Touchy

Cremated_Reddog
25-01-2002, 03:55 PM
hahahah ;D ;D Touchy, well up here in qld it is a bit like that, and the fish shops a prob too cause I don't eat fish. thanx for stickin up for me mate hope one day I can do the same for you, hehehe... well I'd prob catch somethin up here if I ever went fishin where there are fish to be had... oh and I still aint tellin about the T shirt :-X :P