PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Meet and Greet.

Randall
18-02-2002, 02:51 PM
Thanks to Steve for organizing and supplying all the goodies for a totally enjoyable and tasty arvo on the foreshore.

Was fantastic to put all the faces to names and find out what all the boys and girls were REALLY like!! ;-)

Learned a few things too....Red dogs real name is Drew!! (sorry mate, could`nt resist)

Jack-lives-heres real name is Jack-lives-here !!

Luke works for Telstra. (Wont hold it against you mate)

Katrina is the perfect wife. (She fishes with the best of em) Your a lucky man Russel. ;-)

Simon can build a trailer for under $200 !! (Order pending mate!!)

Webby`s boat looks fast and is fast!! (How do you afford the fuel?)

Steve is the perfect wife. (He does a mean BBQ)

Touchy likes his Green Ginger Wine at room temperature. (Your a champion for supplying all that fishing gear to the young anglers bank)

Fitzy was found to be very forgiving. (After I broke his $350 Loomis rod) (Ouch)

Nugget has lost the Jesus image with a shave and haircut. (I still liked the sarong and sandle ensomble mate)

And for all those who I did`nt get a chance to chat with...look out, I`ll find some dirt somewhere!!!!!!! ;-)

I`m hiding now.

Regards, Randall.

Amberjack
18-02-2002, 03:11 PM
Steve

Yes, I have to agree with Randall. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet all the folks there and I was blown away with the generosity of mine-host, who is also a mean hand at the BBQ.

I look forward to, and will happily contribute towards, another such meet and greet.

Cheers

AJ (David)

pockets
18-02-2002, 03:27 PM
Here here,
it was a pleasent afternoon, thanks to all involved.
Now will have to update the xmas cards list.

cheers to all

shano
18-02-2002, 03:53 PM
what a top day really enjoyed it and will be involved in the next one for sure.hey randall the name is shane not simon ha ha ha ;D ;D.... and watch out i think steve is getting a little clucky over my little one. look top day steve done well and to tose who couldn't make well............. sorry but you missed a top arvo and missed out on some great goodies..(i got a ausfish hat, i got a ausfish hat) ha ha ha anyway im off to bed bloody tied and nice to meet you all..
cheers shano! ;D

Katrina
18-02-2002, 04:02 PM
;D Thanks steve for a great afternoon. We are most grateful for all the effort you put in. Champion effort. Everyone was great, and nice to finally a meet a few of these cyber fishing people!

Randall
18-02-2002, 04:02 PM
Shano....sorry buddy, am hopeless with names. (Even with the badges!!)

Will you still accept my order?

;-)

RG

webby
18-02-2002, 04:08 PM
;D ;D
Good arvo had by all
Randall now i know why u had the "junior" taken off your
title, you looked older then David and I, but Nuggett better
watch him self. 1. buy some hair dye 2.start wearing that
hat more often or youll get sun stroke.
and i thought Fitzy was some tall dude but alas. but he'll keeps the ice coffee production in full swing..
Red dog your in Qld now hats hats hats or you will look like a "reddog"
Lucky Phill better get some lesson inpainting or change your sunglasses.
Brent looks like Aquaries , must swim under the water
at Wello and not on top catching his sweetlips
Pockets turned up late and had to lick the bbq as it was finished.
And the "MAN of Ausfish" looks like the pressure is getting
to him, having to check all this dribble we put on his net.
Think there the one you missed Randel.
regards

Katrina
18-02-2002, 04:09 PM
Russel here,two words guys.EASTER SOMERSET!

Luke
18-02-2002, 04:45 PM
Great day Steve,
good to meet a great bunch of people. Somerset sounds good Russel and don't worry Randall I'm locating your cable and just making sure the rats don't eat through it ;D
Cheers Luke

Touchy - R.I.P.
19-02-2002, 02:38 AM
Nice to meet you all,good food,good company,Thanks Steve an enjoyable arvo,Tho'now having met some of the group it only confirmed what I suspected,I'm the best looking bloke amongst the lot!!!!!!!!! ; 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Cheers T.

Brett_Finger
19-02-2002, 03:30 AM
yah,yah.
go ahead and celerbrate me leaveing brisbane, anyway sounds like ya didn't have enough food for me ;D ;D
Mmmmmmmmmmm Food!! aaaaaa :'(
was sorry i couldn't be there to put faces to names but am stoked you all had a good time.
Steve Aus- Fish and Fitzy have helped me agreat deal personaly, and i know thay would have enjoyed meeting you all.
as for Nuggett shaved and looking trimed. i thought when i seen him at work last week he looked younger and just put it down to a healthy diet and plenty of sleep :D
glad it was a good day.
Hookin,Brett

Jack_Lives_Here
19-02-2002, 04:00 AM
3 cheers for Ausfish. Thanks Steve (#1 cook) for all the goodies. For those that missed it - tasty steaks folks.
Great to meet everyone.

All the best
Jack

Randall
19-02-2002, 04:03 AM
Nice to meet you all,good food,good company,Thanks Steve an enjoyable arvo,Tho'now having met some of the group it only confirmed what I suspected,I'm the best looking bloke amongst the lot!!!!!!!!! ; 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Cheers T.

I agree Touchy....but you will always be older than me!!!

Randall.

Randall
19-02-2002, 04:06 AM
Russel here,two words guys.EASTER # SOMERSET!

Russel...might just do it mate!! We should work on it I reckon.
Randall

Randall
19-02-2002, 04:11 AM
;D ;D
Good arvo had by all
Randall now i know why u had the "junior" taken off your
title, you looked older then David and I.

Webby, thanks for noticing!!! ;-)
Scarry is`nt it....now Nugget looks younger than me!! (He is actually!!)

Hope you enjoyed the Parrot.
Regards, Randall.TEXT

Lucky_Phill
19-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Ditto to all of the above.

Funny thing is, Katrina was the only one to look better in real life than in the pics. ;D ;D

Onya Steve, top effort. Stay off the smokes Luke >:(

I'll get to that parrot spot soon Webby. ;)

And to all the cyber fishoes, a good word all round. :D

Dave ( Nugget ), buy yourself a note book or a mini cassette recorder for all those reports. ;D

aquarius
19-02-2002, 09:21 PM
A special thanks to Steve for the effort put into a very enjoyable afternoon(best steak ever...Steve knows how to cook a steak !! ) It was great to meet you people...Hey Webby i don't need to dive in the water to catch those sweeties.!!They must just reconise my boat.
Can't wait to see the group photo taken by Nugget.
Cheers Brent

Fitzy
20-02-2002, 08:08 AM
hhhhmmmm Rib Fillet. The Big Fella will be jealous!! :P
Was great to meet the crew. Not bad for a first up turnout.
Seems to bring folks closer together after social days like these. Steve you are a maniac with all those give away!! I'm sure everyone was more than impressed! Now we all got an Ausfish hat. Was worth the drive just for that!

Cheers,

Fitzy..

pisces
22-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Sue and I would just like to say "THANKYOU" fo a great time. It does the old heart good to meet a few dedicated rec fishers. Hope we can do it again. SOON.
pisces ;D