PDA

View Full Version : Live chat?!?

Fisherman02
21-02-2002, 03:42 PM
guys we have got to sort this out. I'm sure you would all agree with that. Now I understand why most of you guys want to chat on live chat on sunday evenings. But some of the best fishers here and most wise have to work on sunday night. So this is what i suggest whenever you are one ausfish just right click on live chat open link in new window and sign in there and keep it open and check it every now and again that way if any two people are on at the same time they can chat. I will be on hopefulyl every evening at 7pm (providing my mum don't kick me off) so if you have any questions then u can ask me then
cheers jack

shano
24-02-2002, 03:20 PM
sounds good to me jacky boy!
cheers shano! ;D

Fisherman02
25-02-2002, 08:06 AM
good going shano!!
see you tonight at 7:00pm

Jason_L
25-02-2002, 06:39 PM
i don't have a prob. with live chat. only the type of program they are using to chat with

I perfer using MIRC to chat, with this page constant refreshes it makes it hard to read what other people have said.

is there any way to change the chat page to something more "user friendly".

just a suggestion.

Cremated_Reddog
25-02-2002, 06:47 PM
Totally agree Jason.. I mentioned this topic ages ago when I first started coming here... be a lot more user freindly if it was Mirc or some other non refreshing chat programm... it sure does make it hard to read when the screen keeps refreshing all the time..

my 2 bobs worth also.

Reddog

Fisherman02
26-02-2002, 11:59 AM
yeah same guys
hopefully steve will see this post and maybe change it