PDA

View Full Version : English bloke needs help!!

chumleigh
28-02-2002, 06:40 PM
Hello. I was hoping that there might be somebody out there that would be able to help me with some infomation. I was wondering if any body had some email adresses of tackle shops along the East coast. As an advid Bass fisherman over here in the land of wind and rain, we use simuilar tactics for them as you would for G.T's and Barramundi. (Yes we get Rex Hunt to!) The trouble is that over here plugs such as rapalas are VERY expensive. This is where my blagg comes into action my girl friend, bless her is going to travel along the east coast from March 14th. I was hoping that I could be able to contact some tackle shops and arrange for her to take advantage of the exchange rates and be able to pick up some plugs for me. I would much appreciate your co-opperation.
Thanks Alex.

Jeremy
01-03-2002, 03:19 AM
try searching the yellow pages at www.yellowpages.com.au. Otherwise there is a mail order tackle company in Coffs Harbour - MO Tackle - which is very competitive for all fishing tackle and has a big range. Address is 144 Pacific Hwy Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450 Ph: (02) 6652 4611. They have a big catalogue they will send you.

Jeremy

Jack_Lives_Here
01-03-2002, 03:55 AM
G'day Alex,

The Ausfish homepage has a "Directories" section. If you follow the links, it lists shops in Qld & NSW.

All the best
Jack

Fisherman02
01-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Hey alex
don't worry man im english too! Plus I love fishing!
What more do I need to say!
cheers jack ::)