PDA

View Full Version : Reel em in fishing

squire
02-03-2002, 07:08 AM
Has anyone heard of reel em in fishing and if so what do you think of their gear? Have been invited to a party so just curious if anyones dealt with them?

Lucky_Phill
02-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Heard of them. Go along but do a little homework first to make sure that what you purchase is :-
1. the right price,
2. quality,
3. is refundable,
4. has a gaurantee, etc
5. do they offer advice as well as product
6. have a service dept.

Please post your findings. ;D

Luke
02-03-2002, 01:42 PM
Nearly went to one last Friday night but couldn't make it. From what I heard some is good and some is cheap. For eg. apparently had long shank whiting hooks chemically sharpened red ones for $15 for 100. Can't go to wrong with things like that anyway.
Cheers Luke

Touchy - R.I.P.
02-03-2002, 04:34 PM
Squire,Found that the GOOD gear they had was not cheap,but some of the gear was ok for the price(get what you pay for eh!)Luke those hooks are crap!too thick too heavy(my opinion only)Gamo's or Trueturn are the sharpest out of the pack I have found again you get what ya pay for but ,just for interest my hook size for whiting is around the 1/0 in the small shank/worm hook type so the weight is a big factor for me 'specially when using jell'ies or soldier crabs,Reel'Em do have a good setup & any night with fishen gear is always a good night.Chhers T.><> ><> ><>.

Luke
03-03-2002, 02:09 AM
Gday Touchy,
whiting hooks are definately something I'm not fussy about. I buy the cheapest I can always and change them every 10 or so fish anyway. ;D
Cheers Luke

aquarius
03-03-2002, 05:42 PM
Squire.......A fishing buddy of mine has two of those spinning reels......he reckons they are great for the price......the guys are right....you get what you pay for.......ive seen him catch some good size fish on 1 of the reels.....smooth drag !!
Don't know much about hooks etc.
Cheers Brent
ps check out the tractor height !!