PDA

View Full Version : Jaybee

Luke
24-02-2002, 07:53 PM
I don't know if all of you out there have talked to Jaybee yet or not but he is going through a rough trot at the moment. He will be having major surgery on Wednesday with outcome unknown. I would like everyone out there to show their support and post up a kind and supportive word. All the best Jaybee for a speedy recovery.
Cheers Luke

imported_admin
24-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Jaybee

Hope everything goes well for you, all the best.

Fitzy
24-02-2002, 10:00 PM
Hey Jaybee,
All the best. Think positive & keep loved ones close. Hope to see you back here with the crew ASAP & bending a rod soon. ;D

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Brett_Finger
25-02-2002, 02:45 AM
Jaybee,
thke care all the best, it's a bastard when ya feeling crook :P
hope ya back on the water sooooooooooooooon!!!
Hookin,Brett (The Big Fella)

Katrina
25-02-2002, 04:50 AM
;D All the best! Get well soon!

Randall
25-02-2002, 12:10 PM
JB.....Like others have already said, get better real soon and we all hope to see you back here even sooner.

Regards, Randall.

Chris_J
25-02-2002, 01:28 PM
Jaybee

Mate after talkin to u last night u sounds like the kinda person who will be up and about in no time at all........u'll be back mate ;)

All the best

Chris Jowett

Lucky_Phill
25-02-2002, 04:52 PM
Some of us have been through it and some of us know others that have been through it. Thinkin of ya buddie ;)

Back on deck as soon as possible.

squire
26-02-2002, 08:45 AM
Jaybee best of luck mate maybe someone can track down a laptop for ya so you can keep in contact. Anyway we are all thinking of you Squire.

jaybee
26-02-2002, 12:51 PM
;D Thankyou to Luke, Fitzy, Steve, Brett, Katrina, Randall, Chris, Phill, and Squire.. If i have missed any names I apologise. Tomorrow I go into hospital to be prepped. I know I have not met any of you personally (except for jason) and I only wish I could have made the meet and greet. But it goes to show what fisher persons whether salt or fresh are all about..(MATESHIP) as Luke said after seeing 4 different surgeons the outcome is not assured but hey don't greive for me eh..my final wishes are that if I dont make it my ashes will be scattered at burrum heads.( My family hails from there and thats where mum n dads ashes are dad being a professional fisherman) My wish for the future is that undersize and overnetting fish stop. There has to be something for our future childrens children. On a bright note tho hey luke if I make it through this..I would love to meet you and learn fly fishing for flathead and whiting to start with..From what I have read on the board this is one big happy community..thanks to steve and cohorts..keep up the good work and stick it to em steve, as fisher persons united we stand and maybe one day the government will listen to us. If I do make it through this tho..Look out world..once I get fit again..at present I am into flick n retrieve n release..just for the sport with the odd feed..and I beleive if luke can teach me the magic of the wand I will be then in Heaven.
God Bless all and I hope to see u on the board in around 3 weeks..If not I will arrange for someone to post a message..take care and remember to fight and fish for our childrens future.. here is what i look like with my children cheers ;)

Touchy - R.I.P.
26-02-2002, 04:12 PM
Jay,Ya'cant croak till ya'get some fly lessons from Luke(the mind boggles*VBG*),you will at lest then go with a smile on the dial,tho' watching his efforts could split your stitches ;D,Get in there mate give it ya best shot & will look forward to your recovery postings soon.Cheers Touchy(The Been There Done That Fella)Fisho's Are All Great Mates(even if some of them fish in fre,fres,fresh,aaggh!!! I cant even say it let alone wash in it).All the very best.><> ><> ><>

shano
26-02-2002, 04:27 PM
hey there jaybee mate look hang in there for sure . haven't met ya yet but when you get out mate your going to be a true legend and i hope to meet you sometime! look good luck and really really hope everything goes well for ya mate.
cheers shano
p.s my prayers will go out to you mate!

mossy43
26-02-2002, 06:12 PM
Jaybee you have a great looking family to come back too and a lot of friends on this board you have not meet yet, so good luck and have a speedy recovery. All the best and keep your chin up. Mossy ;D ;D

Luke
27-02-2002, 08:45 AM
Don't worry Jaybee,
Touchy's right mate watching me fly fish could have you in stitches ;D. When I get it somewhere close to right I'll show you. Still a mixture of frustration and enjoyment at the moment. Good luck tomorrow mate.
Cheers Luke

jaybee
27-02-2002, 10:37 AM
Luke and all well wishers,
My name is Susan and I am Jaybee's girlfriend who just happens to live in the States.....I will be keeping everyone informed on how his surgery went and how he is doing. Joseph has asked me to do so and on behalf of him.....I thank you all for your support. From the bottom of my heart....thanks. Susan

WHITTO
27-02-2002, 03:45 PM
:)All the best #Jaybee, know how you are feeling right about now,had Major Major Surgery last year,came through it OK and so will you,Hey your a Fisherman ,Cheers will hear from you soon #Whitto ;D

webby
27-02-2002, 04:25 PM
Hi Mate, haent been around for a few days, just catching up
on the board, "best of luck" again, you talked to a mate
of mine the other night, with luke, so i"ll invite you to come
and have a fish, after those nurses leave you alone, talk to
you soon
regards brian

Fisherman02
28-02-2002, 03:06 PM
hey jaybee
how did the surgery go? Sorry I didn't wish ya luck b4 I might have missed this post but all the best for a quick recovery
jack

jaybee
28-02-2002, 05:10 PM
Dear all,
Just letting you all know that Jaybee had his surgery....he's doing well but very tired from what I've heard. I will keep you all posted and I know all messages are very appreciated. Tank you all.......Susan

Fisherman02
28-02-2002, 05:30 PM
thanks susan
say fisherman02 says hi!
cheers jack

shano
01-03-2002, 01:21 PM
thats great to hear

Touchy - R.I.P.
02-03-2002, 02:38 AM
G'day Susan,What hospital/ward/floor ect.& when can he have visitors can pop in & say goodday a bit further down the track when he is on the mend.Cheers T.

Luke
02-03-2002, 03:59 AM
Good on ya Jaybee, good to hear your'e on the mend.
Cheers Luke

jaybee
02-03-2002, 06:29 PM
Hi all,
I was asked what hospital jaybee was in. He's in Logan Public.........Ward 2H. Jaybee is doing well and hopefully will be home soon. Happy fishing all! Susan

Fitzy
02-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Susan, Please pass on our best wishes.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

jaybee
07-03-2002, 01:29 PM
;D I'm back a few kilos lighter .. thanks to all the well wishers it really helped my determination to come thru this.. the op went well albeit some complications that blew it out to 6 hours. On a sad note it will be at least 6 weeks before I can hold the wand again. Will be the damnest longest 6 weeks of my life. I am still very uncomfortable and can only sit at the pc for around 10 mins at a time. Once again thanks for all your thoughts guys n gals..as i said before it really helped me to rally around with the feedback i recieved in hosp. Just goes to show how decent fisherpersons are eh!!
Cheers.

imported_admin
07-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Jaybee

Glad to see you recovering well. Hopefuly the 6 weeks will pass quicker than you think.

Touchy - R.I.P.
07-03-2002, 03:48 PM
Welcome back Jaybee,Dont knock the 6 wks,use the time to follow Dr's orders,set small goals & get stronger each week,the time will go fast enough.Cheers(The Been There Done That Fella) ;)Touchy.

mossy43
07-03-2002, 09:19 PM
It is good to see you recovering Jaybee take advantage of the 6 weeks and relax and make sure you are 100% before you get back into everything. All the best my friend. Mossy ;D ;D ;D

Luke
08-03-2002, 02:28 AM
Worked out well Jaybee. Take a rest and you'll be ready for the bream run. Yahoo ;D
Cheers Luke