PDA

View Full Version : Easter

Fitzy
29-03-2002, 10:22 AM
Just like to wish everyone a safe & happy Easter. :D

Take it easy on the roads & make sure you've got all of your safety gear on board your boats for the patrol guys to see. http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm15.gif

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Luke
29-03-2002, 10:37 AM
Yeh Happy and safe easter mate and everyone else out there aswell.
Luke

imported_admin
29-03-2002, 11:02 AM
Hope you all have a happy and safe Easter.

If you are crossing any borders or fishing new locations make sure you have the relevant licence, if required, and are aware of the bag limits and legal sizes.

And remember,
DRINK DRIVE - YOU'RE A BLOODY IDIOT

Jack_Lives_Here
29-03-2002, 12:33 PM
Yep - all the best folks. Drive carefully if you are travelling and cab it if you're gettin on the turps.
Been promised some Bass fishing down in the Northern NSW rivers area. Fingers crossed.
All the best
Dave

Katrina
29-03-2002, 12:49 PM
;D Happy and safe Easter to everyone.
Cheers, Katrina

Fisherman02
29-03-2002, 03:09 PM
yep was going to go with harry for a 4 day camp/fishing thing. But today he called and said he couldn't make it :'( :'(
Anyweay im getting sidetracked happy easter everyone!!
Drive safe and good fishing!!
catch me a big one guys!!
cheers jack

Brian
29-03-2002, 03:51 PM
What everyone above has said.

As for me i have to work BUT as of monday i'm off to Boondooma dam for 4 days WOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Hopefully people have left me some fish lol ................. of course i don't care my deckie (son) and i will have a ball anyway.

Skipper

Lucky_Phill
30-03-2002, 06:20 AM
Yeh Ditto to all the above.

What Easter means to me is that the colder weather is getting closer ;D

That's better, more stable weather patterns and the Bream start to crank up.

Of course the anklebiters get the eggs etc. :-/

Easter is also a time when every man and his dog take to the water. There's the once / twice a year people that don't give a rats about anyone else, drink drivers, Yahoo's and jetski's. You basically take your lives in your own hands being on the water at this time of year. Most of us, I believe take refuge in the more isolated areas. If it's good weather, just check out the Broadwater at the Coast or the Pin or The Bay, I probably think it is the same for the freshies ? Queens Street for sure. :o

It also a time that keen fishoes like ourselves, who see something illegal or not quite right, to say or do something about it. If you see the family out there puttin undersize fish in the esky, have a friendly word, a little constructive advice maybe. Be helpful at boat ramps. ( even though it is usually a dick-head-a-thon ). If we see someone in trouble on the water, check them out, let's take time this Easter to put in a little effort. And lets log in and out with the relevant authorities.

Just reflecting on what I have read here and the Ausfish BBQ the other week, I believe that the people here are a responsible bunch of folk and I am happy to be associated with you guys. It's making my day to read the posts, offer advice, read reports and generally feel there are people out there who love their fishing as much as I do. :D

I look forward to the Post Easter reports, 8)

Fisherman02
30-03-2002, 06:28 AM
yep good one lucky_phill
Ill help people out in the brisbane river i bet them city cat's ain't always fine!! ::) ::)
lol!!
yeah catch ya later guys