PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Clubs North Brisbane

Brian
07-04-2002, 09:55 AM
Hi,

Where abouts do you live as i know a few clubs which cater for what you maybe looking for.

On the bias side ours is the best club on the northside of brisbane ;D ;D ;D wonders whos watching this space :)

Seriously if you want to check out our club which is family orientated and we fish most areas dams, estuary and offshore. Fire an email off to me nthbrisbanesfc@optusnet.com.au and i will contact you :). I always advise people to attend a couple of meetings to meet the members and if they feel comfortable they can join if not no problems and there is never any pressure to join :) Hope to hear from you soon :)

Or you can check out our clubs webb site which is at the bottom of this post. :)

Brian

Cando
07-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Arrr bugger should said that in the first post :)...North side.. Bald Hills (near the Pine river)..
Thanks Brian, checking your site out now!!

Cando
07-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Hi, I am Looking join a fishing club again and have no idea which to look at. I think a good social style club is what I am after. I fish mostly Saltwater and have a 3 y.o girl so any club I join would have to have families in mind. Any idea's on which ones to look at????
Thats for the help