PDA

View Full Version : Fishing the bay this weekend

adriancorrea
24-04-2002, 02:52 PM
According to the posting this week, The moon phases and the tides looks like saturday and sunday should see some good fishing.
Ill be out there sunday morning hopeing to catch a good feed.
whats the best time to head out and is anyone else planing on fishing the bay this weekend?
Fished with seaprobe with work last weekend and caught some nice kingies, trag jew, squire, tailor and flathead.
Had a wonderfull day weather was perfect.

stevedemon
24-04-2002, 04:08 PM
yeh Adrain the Marsden Fishing club comp this weekend and we will all be out on the bay myself will be out from Friday to Sunday with the Weigh-in at the redland bay boat ramp at 2.30 Pm were fishing boundaries this weekend only from Raby Bay to Amity banks up Amity Point South to Russell island you caught most of us on channel 91 but I'll be up around Peel Is to Amity Point call sign Got ya ;D and I'll be wishing :-X so if your out there give us a call any way good fishing

adriancorrea
25-04-2002, 09:54 AM
Ill keep an eye out for ya Steve.
I havent got a radio yet.
Steve have you ever played in the pool comp at the queenslander?
Hope to see you out there maybe we can have a chat about that fishing club
Cheers Adrian

stevedemon
25-04-2002, 03:30 PM
yeh adrain you do know me I use to run the pool comps at the Queenslander has the penny dropped now the boat im in will be a stebercraft cubby cab sky blue and white with got ya on the side will be back on line about 9 Pm tonight if I don't catch you then or the weekend good fishing

aquarius
25-04-2002, 06:59 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm6.gif Hi Adrian...according to the weather man it does'nt look too good for fishing in the bay this weekend on Sunday....Saturday 15 knots SE/ NE# Sunday 20 knots SE/ NE....hope they are wrong.....might have to be satisfied with fishing the pin area....thats my plan anyway....don't like fishing the bay with big tides....heaps more places for the fish to roam.
Hope you have some luck mate.
Cheers #Brent http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm27.gif