PDA

View Full Version : Tailor RIS and Pilchards

jaybee
30-04-2002, 12:21 PM
Recieved a reply from the electorate office today anyone interested in coming along please contact me with when you are free and I will see what we can swing
cheers
Joseph received your email - Desley was wondering if you would like an appointment with her and as Parliament is sitting for the next two weeks may be make it in at Parliament House. Could you please phone this office re further details.
Sandy Boyd
Electorate Officer

Vern_Veitch
30-04-2002, 06:12 PM
Good Luck. Tell it the way you feel it is.
Vern

mick
01-05-2002, 04:51 AM
good stuff jaybee. i hope your getting your notes ready.

i saw an ad on tv about foxes or something but it applies here to. they said

in 50 years time everyone will say "were you committed?", no one will ask "how much did it cost?".

stick it to em

mick

jaybee
01-05-2002, 10:02 AM
Thanks guys, Off to rocky to morrow back thursday will ring and make the appointment Friday morning, have a couple of guys interested in trying to make the meeting depending on day and time..plus vern has sent some excellent notes for me to take along. Thanks Vern.
cheers.

jaybee
04-05-2002, 06:18 AM
Well have an appointment in at Parliament house Thursday 16th May at 3.00pm. I can take 3 people with me so if anyone would like to come along and voice their opion please email me. I beleive I have a couple of guys that are interested depending on work commitments so would like to have someone on standby. The more voices the better we will be heard. They say its the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.
cheers