PDA

View Full Version : May Bush N Beach

Birdy
03-05-2002, 02:28 PM
All,

Get a hold of the May edition of BnB and have a go at the clown Ron C has given the cover to. I reckon he has reached way into the barrel this time i also have it on good authority that the shot destroyed Fitzy's camera ..............hehehehehe.

Nice shot RG ,when ya getting it framed mate?.

It's fitting that RG got in the cover shot for that article ,it's a perfect example of an editor listening to the readers.......so speak up people he's a listening,that article was spawned on this board.

Birdy

Touchy - R.I.P.
03-05-2002, 04:21 PM
Birdman,Can you believe how CLEAN these freshwater blokes are ::) ::) ::),even Forests thongs are spotless!!!!,not to mention Nugget on the back page with a (no bait stains) new shirt & looking bloody near human,who did all the magic camera work http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm44.gif.T(The Dirty Bait Fella)

Fitzy
03-05-2002, 04:57 PM
Birdy, Yes the camera is playing up now that you mention it. You're right, after Randall's request to Ron on the boards here I took him out for a fish. The yella on the cover was one of several caught on an SK lure in the sticks up the top of Lake Somerset.

Touchy, No bait needed mate. If I can't get fish in the fresh on lures or fly I'll throw in the towel. That's doesn't mean that an unweighted live shrimp on a 1/0 suicide won't clean up on almost any day. ;) If bait needs to be used in the fresh, there's no need for all that smelly messy stuff like chook gut etc. We also aren't allowed to use a cast net in the fresh so mud aint an issue. (Also mad him scrape the mud off the clod hoppers before he got in)

Fitzy..

Randall
04-05-2002, 06:36 AM
Birdy....you`ll keep !!!!! I still have some dirt on you !!
Remember the last time I popped in on you unanounced? Yes mate, I have a long memory!! ;-)

Touchy....Nothing wrong with bait mate...so long as its in someone elses boat. ;-) The image below proves that even Touchy can jag a Barra on a lure!!

Fitz....Thanks for the day out. As always, I enjoy our times on the water.

Fitzy
04-05-2002, 07:19 AM
Hi Randall,
I've got to get a look at some more of those plastics you had that day. I've never seen alot of them.

Fitz

Randall
04-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Anytime. They are certainly proving to be popular with the Bass.

Looking forward to hearing of Poonys trials up in Cairns on the Jack and Barra with them.

RG

Touchy - R.I.P.
04-05-2002, 08:57 AM
Anytime. #They are certainly proving to be popular with the Bass.

Looking forward to hearing of Poonys trials up in Cairns on the Jack and Barra with them.

RG Randall,which are the bream grubs you & Bomber(of the passage)have been braining the fish with??.T.

Birdy
04-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Randall,

That's a nice pic of the barra mate..........hmmmm now if i remember correctly that was only we seen that trip ,oh yeah you would remeber,you caught nothing there . ;D ;D ;D

That clown not holding the fish .......i think he did about as well as you that trip didn't he?.

Birdy

Ron_Collins
04-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Hi all
Birdy is 100 percent right - the May BNB cover pic and related report by Fitzy was spawned from the posts on this chat board.

I was particularly interested in the various contributions, and while I suffer a bit from memory loss, I'd hazard a rough guess that Nugget's original post probably had more views than just about any other topic I can remember.

I'll make a point of reviewing all of the responses again to pick out the best in an endeavour to incorporate the good ideas and thoughts into BNB. We might not be the biggest, but our little team goes to great lengths to deliver you a great product each month. Thanks for your interest and support.
- Ron Collins, Ed.

jaybee
04-05-2002, 01:58 PM
;D Yeh well Bush N Beach is the only thing i hang out for each month have to have my fix and for the price its got my vote keep up the good work Ron
cheers

webby
04-05-2002, 02:46 PM
;DMust have paid someone to get your mug shot on the
cover, love those Thongs, just need a decent hook in them
and they'd work just as well as most of those plastics. Looks
like some good Bream/Flattie attractors amonst them.
where can i get some.
regards

Randall
06-05-2002, 01:04 PM
Webby, nothing wrong with the thongs mate!! (Even the ones you cant see~!!) ;-)

If you want some samples of those plastics, email me your snail mail addy and I`ll get some to you.

Regards, Randall.