PDA

View Full Version : Nugget on Channel 9!

GJ
05-05-2002, 01:29 PM
Just watching Escape with ET & I saw an add for Brisbane Extra. Saw Nugget on there for a flash. Something to do with a book. Better have a look.
5:30 Saturday.

Fisherman02
05-05-2002, 03:02 PM
was that nugget??
cheers jack

Nugget
05-05-2002, 03:28 PM
I was one of four contributors to the new Gregory’s Guide to Fishing around Brisbane – with contributions to the Pin and Gold Coast areas.
Fitzy covered the freshwater scene and Leeann Payne contributed to the Sunshine/Fraser Coast district.
The “main man” was Harro – managing editor.
I was disappointed that Fitzy (who arranged the interview with Channel 9 Extra) played a miniscule part in what went to air – not reflective of his contribution to the end product.
Garry’s knowledge, experience and skill was a major factor in producing the excellent and informative freshwater sections of the publication.
At the end of the day it was a worthwhile experience – spending a fair bit of time (while writing the book) - chewing the fat, drinking lots of coffee and donuts at Harro’s place and having a few laughs.
I personally learnt heaps and enjoyed the company.
… - till the next project…

Dave ><>

CODKING
05-05-2002, 04:52 PM
nugget ????? who is he

jaybee
05-05-2002, 05:06 PM
So do we get a sneak preview or do we have to go n thumb through it at the newsagent..Saw the write up in the sunday sun a few weeks ago sounds great..will be looking forward to it hitting the stands..
cheers.

pockets
06-05-2002, 05:41 PM
I saw the show but have a question. Will it help me catch more (some) fish. Ha ha. ;D

adrian
07-05-2002, 03:29 AM
great idea will we get a discount if we buy online ??

anzac