PDA

View Full Version : Live chat poll

Fisherman02
07-05-2002, 11:01 AM
looking forward to the results :D :D

jaybee
07-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Gee Jack you only need a vote on the 2 days left and you will be in chat every nite eh ... ??? tuff poll mate...problem is voting for it and staying committed..keep at it
cheers.

Fisherman02
07-05-2002, 03:08 PM
hi jaybee
yeah, I mean I started this 'quest' because I believe that there are people out there with tons of info when you have another who has recently joined the sport so it's good to get them together and share info, techniques maybe the odd X spot
cheers jack

adriancorrea
07-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Yes Im one of those fairly new to it all.
Since I joined Ausfish I have had a lot of questions answered from webby.
And I think we all have something to learn or to share.
So I would be very interested in live chat and meeting most of you guys and have a fish and telling yarns.
Hope it works
Cheers
Adrian

Fisherman02
07-05-2002, 03:39 PM
hey Adrian
nice one, well I promise you one thing, some good information. Since I have been here in ausfish I have had a lot of good people help me, if you look back in general chat too last year you will see a lot of posts by me and they were all answered and for all those who answered them I am very grateful. Also I would like this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken me out fishing. I have learnt a lot from these trips and look forward to meeting you all
cheers jack
p.s i got amazingly sidetracked then :-X ::) ???

spinna
08-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi guys ;D New member here but I will go with what ever you all decide. I'm on the south coast N.S.W. and love all types of fishing . Hope to talk to you all soon, looking forward to swapping some yarns and hearing about the big ones . :)

Fisherman02
14-05-2002, 02:43 PM
looks liek sunday night it is then
see ya all there!!
cheers jack

aquarius
14-05-2002, 09:42 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm1.gif Hello there Jack....Mate i didn't vote because i work permanent night shift .....start on a Sunday afternoon and don;t finish work until around midnight......So if anyone is still up at 1 am i would love to chat with you.
Cheers #Brent
PS....ITS GREAT TO SHARE INFORMATION.
"Give a person a fish they eat for a day....teach a person to fish they eat for a lifetime" http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm20.gif

adriancorrea
15-05-2002, 07:56 AM
So where were you on sunday Jack
there was about 7 of us there or were you there at 7pm
I only came on at 7:30.
see U there sunday

Fisherman02
15-05-2002, 03:13 PM
hi adrian
nah man I wasn't there
Sorry bout that but I was out fishing with Dennis (wombat45) and jaybee so yeah could be a problem but ill see if I can get on at 7pm on future sundays
cheers jack

herb
17-05-2002, 05:59 PM
great idea hope it works but still learning how to work this bloody computer fishing is a lot easer herb

spiracle
21-05-2002, 06:21 PM
How you doin'?
I'm new to Ausfish and am looking for smewhere for live chat's to swap yarn's 'bout the fishin'. i'm in Darwin so i just wanted to confirm that it's Sun 7pm EST. If so I'll chat you then :DGot some great stories to tell so I'll look forward to it
Cheers
Spiracle
PS That's why I voted Monday - I'm fishing till' 7pm CST

adriancorrea
21-05-2002, 06:26 PM
I myself get on there about 7:30pm but there is usually someone on between 7 and 9 on sundays that you can chat with.
Im in brisbane as are most of the people here.
Catch ya sunday

Tight lines
Adrian

Maverick
22-05-2002, 11:31 AM
Great idea to organise a chat night fisherman2. Looking forward to be able to get to together and share spots, techniques, etc. Any day would be a good day for a chat but I voted for thursday only because it's gives us a chance to have a chat before the weekends fishing trips and possibly give us a chance to organise a get together on the water.....weather permitting (but that's something else we can talk about on Thursday :) :) )

Cheers

Fisherman02
22-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Hi maverick, guys
yeah I reckon Sunday is a good time as you can talk about the weekends fishing trip but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people turned up on thursday and friday to ask best spots etc.
looking foreward to it!
cheers jack
p.s im on every night just about at 7pm in the live chat room