PDA

View Full Version : BUSH N BEACH Goes global.

Randall
21-05-2002, 06:51 AM
As a part of international relations in the fishing fraternity, a japenese business associate of mine will be taking back to Japan the current May Bush and Beach issue to showcase as one of Australias premier fishing publications.

Ken Endo of the Yamada Pump Corporation is also a keen Largemouth Bass angler in Japan and found the publication extremely interesting, and as a cultural excersize, will be distributing this issue of Bush and Beach to his angling associates back in Japan for their edification and interest.

He has asked me to send him future copies as they are available.

Interesting stuff Ron.

Bet some of the other fishing publications dont make it to the boardroom of large Japenese corporations!!!

Regards, Randall.

Touchy - R.I.P.
21-05-2002, 08:07 AM
Great Stuff eh Forest,Hope you told him that the front cover model of the May edition is an exception rather than the rule as far as good looking fisho's go. ::)You have really set the bar very high there mate. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.T.

lordy
21-05-2002, 09:32 AM
More likely he's fallen in love with this months cover babe. Hey, isn't that you? http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm3.gif

Randall
21-05-2002, 09:33 AM
Smart arse!!!! ;-)

RG

Fitzy
21-05-2002, 02:56 PM
Randall,
Don't despair if Ron doesn't reply straight up. He's at Fraser Island having some well earned R&R at the comp.
Just a co-incidence that the issue that you pass on has your mug on the cover? :P

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Sweetlip
23-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Hey Ron;

Bought your mag for the first time last week.

I am happy to keep buying it. Pretty cheap for a good read. I agree with the others though. A bikini clad miss on the front cover might be an improvement. (Apologies to whoever has that 15 minutes of fame there now!)

You don't do overseas subscriptions do you? I would love to send a copy every month to my son in Germany to make him homesick.

Sweetlip

lordy
23-05-2002, 02:49 PM
LOL. You just got black banned from Randall's Christmas list.

Lucky_Phill
23-05-2002, 03:02 PM
Put a big red hat, and suit, a white beard etc on Randall and you have ? ???

I thought I'd seen him somewhere before :-X

Randall
24-05-2002, 01:41 PM
I`m not wearing a bikini for anyone!!!!!!

;-)

Randall.

Sweetlip
24-05-2002, 07:08 PM
Oh please! No!

At least put the bottom half on!

Ron_Collins
28-05-2002, 01:40 PM
Hi All
Struth, Randall, a bloke goes to Fraser Island for a week and comes back to find BNB Fishing has been internationalised. Thanks!

We're happy to send BNB subscriptions anywhere. In fact a number go overseas already. We just add the cost of air mail to the standard sub price.

Many thanks for everyone's interest and support. Ron Collins, Ed.

Randall
29-05-2002, 04:15 AM
You should go away more often Ron......next time I`ll get BnB into Iceland!!!
Hope your stay on Fraser was restfull and fishfull.

RG

Ron_Collins
29-05-2002, 05:39 AM
Hi Randall
Thanks again! Would you believe one already has gone to Finland? That's it for me on this topic, unless you can come with something really earth-shattering! Ron Collins, Ed.