View Full Version : THAT BOAT ???

webby
10-06-2002, 08:38 AM
;D ;D Been reading a few new mags lately, and this "Darn'
boat keeps poping up in them, Must be some New Bloke
in Town ??? ???

Fitzy
10-06-2002, 04:37 PM
The thing is every where. They must go fishing alot hey?
Rumor has it that this boat will be in Nth Qld in October for an extended fising trip. Wish I could go with them. ;)

Steve_Ooi
11-06-2002, 04:10 AM
It's a dam nice boat, pity i couldn't say the same out the owners head..... ;)

Poony

aquarius
11-06-2002, 06:39 AM
THE BEST BOAT AROUND FOR CATCHING BIG BASS THAT I KNOW OF......HOPE I CAN GO OUT IN IT ONCE MORE DURING SUMMER...OH YEAH AND THE SKIPPER ISN'T TOOO BAD EITHER....SORRY FITZY! 8)
Cheers Brent

lordy
11-06-2002, 09:22 AM
The thing is every where. They must go fishing alot hey?
Rumor has it that this boat will be in Nth Qld in October for an extended fising trip. Wish I could go with them. #;)

What's she weigh fitzy, because the thing just doesn't move, its like fishing from a rock. Bloody things ruined me know, I need a boat of my own, and I can never look a little tinny in the face again.

Fitzy
11-06-2002, 12:20 PM
What's she weigh fitzy, because the thing just doesn't move, its like fishing from a rock. Bloody things ruined me know, I need a boat of my own, and I can never look a little tinny in the face again.
Lordy,
Tarcoola aint that heavy (approx 750kg including trailer, gear & full tank), was designed to be a stable fishing platform (no rockin & rollin). Primarily purpose was for smooth water but I've put her through some seas that an open 5 meter boat probably shouldn't have been out in off the Canibal & Bunker groups up north.
Take a look at the transom & underneath for the main reason for the good stability.

fitz

webby
11-06-2002, 02:57 PM
;D ;DTalk abt a boat with attitude, this thing does everthing
but walk and talk :D :D