PDA

View Full Version : Two Day Sale

Travis
14-06-2002, 07:19 AM
Springwood Marine is having a two day MEGA SALE tomorrow Friday the 14 th and Saturday the 15 th it is a sale not miss............

Everthing must go!!! no gimmicks,no price rises just a gunuine sale.........

Every product is 10%,20% or 30% off....................

Daiwa for example 20% off our standard store prices........

Other brands,Shimano,Loomis,strudwick,tica,penn,shakespe re,scientific angler,alvey,Gary Howard,abu,snyder glass rods amd a heap more............

NO lay-By ,rainchecks..............

Come down and say gidday and fill your tackle box........

See- ya there

Travis

3445 Pacific Hwy Springwood QLD

Travis
16-06-2002, 05:07 AM
Today only if any Ausfish members come down and mention they have seen this post on here they will receive a key float and a fish measuring sticker...............

Last day HURRY

mick
16-06-2002, 05:30 AM
A KEY FLOAT AND A MEASURING STICKER. THATS ALMOST WORTH THE SIX HOUR DRIVE ;D

Randall
16-06-2002, 07:57 AM
Hey Trav...this is sounding a little like the "dodgy Brothers" add!! ;-)

Have we got a deal for you!!!

Hope you have a good won!

RG

Travis
16-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the add Steve,it really paid off and was worth the investment in Ausfish.

l had a big number mention the add Friday and with the added addcentive of the float and fish tape l had to give away quiet a few of them........

Thanks again Steve,the sale was a huge success thanks for your help l can recommend advertising on the site it really works..........

Travis

aussiebasser
16-06-2002, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the add Steve,it really paid off and was worth the investment in Ausfish.

l had a big number mention the add Friday and with the added addcentive of the float and fish tape l had to give away quiet a few of them........

Thanks again Steve,the sale was a huge success thanks for your help l can recommend advertising on the site it really works..........

Travis

Buggerit Trav,
I got the new Loomis, but forgot the bloody steak knives (I mean Key ring, and tape.) You owe me mate. ::) (The missus is still talking to me too :-[)