PDA

View Full Version : Heading to pin all welcolm

squire
05-07-2002, 06:31 AM
Guys heading down the pin friday afternoon will be camped on the ne tip of crusoe till saturday morning. Look for the big white cuddy cab and feel free to drop in. marty

timrough
05-07-2002, 06:52 AM
just a question. where on kangaroo island can u camp.
thanx
tim :)

squire
05-07-2002, 06:58 AM
Tim there is a couple of places on kangaroo island on the stretch of water between kangaroo and eden island however they are a bit difficult to get to and not the most comfortable. regards marty.

timrough
05-07-2002, 07:04 AM
thanx marty
have a good weekend
:)
tim

craigie
05-07-2002, 09:48 AM
Hi Squire,

Hope that wind settles down for your time at the 'Pin'.
Looking like 20 - 25 knots for the next few days ??

All the best

Craigie.

Luke
05-07-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi Marty,
may see you down there Friday night for a fishing report. Will be in a greeny blue V-nose punt. If we see you will drop in and say hello. Whats the name of your rig.
Cheers Luke

squire
10-07-2002, 05:50 AM
Sorry I missed you Luke The rig has no name yet exept palm beach 535 on the side. will hopefully catch up soon Marty.

craigie
12-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Open Invitation !!!!!

Guy's, I will also be based at Jumpnpin for the next few days on a Houseboat.
The Boat is a medium sized 'Fantasies Afloat' Houseboat and should be anchored in Tiger Mullet Channel for most of the time. We normally anchor at the Eastern end beside the Yabbie Bank. I will have my 15 foot open Tinnie (Mariner Outboard) tied off the Back of the Houseboat.

If your in the area, stop in and say hello, I should be able to tell you where the fish are biting or better still, where there not biting !!

All going well, I might have a spare 'Refreshment' for visitors !!!!

Cheers

Craigie.

sav
12-07-2002, 04:59 PM
I hope that who ever drops in to see Cragie on the houseboat does so at night. Cragie has a tendacy to fish all night, drops off the bream for us plebs to clean, and then sleeps all day.
Drop in anyway as the rest of us will certainly be awake and offer a "refreshment".
See ya
Sav