PDA

View Full Version : 10 august pin trip

gruntahunter
18-07-2002, 01:31 PM
Is anyone camping on crusoe this night or are we staying in our boats.....(bit nippy fellas).

webby
18-07-2002, 01:51 PM
Hi Mate, Thats up to the ones that want to sleep . id say most will stay on there boats.
regards

squire
19-07-2002, 06:31 AM
yes I will be camping on crusoe that night with a nice warm fire and a relaxing ale or 9 so all will be welcolme to warm the fingers. regards squire.

Benno
19-07-2002, 07:13 AM
Morning Lads,
As a new member, I wouldn't mind getting along to this Pin trip and trying to meet a few of you. Not a definite yet, but i was reading where a few of you had room in boats. Is that still the case???

Cheers benno

squire
19-07-2002, 07:17 AM
yes benno this is sill the case however webby needs to know definates so when you decide please post the fishing trip article so webby and the others know how many are coming. regards squire.

gruntahunter
19-07-2002, 12:47 PM
:D cheers squire ,will see u on crusoe ,sounds warmer than sleepin in boat mate. i'll pinch some wood from the missuses fire place and cook up a stew and maybe ,just maybe LOL have a beer or nine too. a nice couple fillets of fresh bream sounds good too, see ya at the well. http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm44.gif