PDA

View Full Version : Bush N Beach Fishing Mag

Fitzy
24-07-2002, 06:06 PM
Heard a whisper that there's a new face in Bush N Beach Fishing Mag this month.
I wonder who its is?

Any tips Ron? Or do we have to wait till it hits the shelves?

GF

Old_Fart
24-07-2002, 06:16 PM
Just hope it has not got Dave Strong or Lp on the cover!

Ron_Collins
25-07-2002, 09:29 AM
Hi Garry

We're in the midst of making another award-winning edition of BNB Fishing. New face? It looks pretty old and weathered to me!

Yes, there is a new face in the September edition, covering the very popular Mud to Macleay Island region of Moreton Bay. We're casting our web further and further in an endeavour to provide as much "local" info as possible.

Who is it? You'll have to wait and see because we like surprises. We also like to get feedback on potential topics, so any ideas from Ausfish friends would be welcomed. Ron Collins, Ed.

stevedemon
25-07-2002, 10:06 AM
HI RON-COLLINS
Just a bit of feed back for you on a couple of things that I have noticed on the Ausfish line ;D we have a few newbees :P to the area that is just on Ausfish how many others to the area have we, who don't no the spots or how to get there from the Broadwater to the Jumpinpin to Morten bay, with the different ramps and spot to fish, most of us have no worries on showing these guy's where to fish or how to get there, it is how you fish these different area's in map form that count and for the different species that lurke in these areas ;D would be a great help to a lot of Fisho's we all have different tactic's and rigg's, but I myself think that for a lot new up and coming young or old fisho's this would be a great help to them and yes I do read the BnB from time to time maybe some of the people here can help with different spots ;D with a private message to you or just wack it on line.
By starting a new topic to help all this is just a thought for you and the mag anyway cheers for now the mag is great and enjoyable reading

Keep those lines tight and the rods bending always and safe boating to all
CHEERS ;D ;D
STEVE :P

Touchy - R.I.P.
25-07-2002, 04:19 PM
Fitzy,After the cleanest/scrubbed up/franger man/ever to get on the front page of BnB.,anyone would have to be a welcome relief,I just hope this front cover has a real life BAITO man ;D,Perhaps he might even have WEBB feet????. 8)T.

Lucky_Phill
25-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Soooo many clues in the previous posts ! ;D

You don't have to be Einstien to figure out who it is ! ???

As Ron says, he likes surprises, but I'd like to be a Fly on the wall at BnB or would a Spider eat me for eaves dropping ??????????????

Ron_Collins
27-07-2002, 02:23 PM
Hi Touchy and Phill

Bugger! It's a gotcha. I'm still not saying who, but jeeze you're both hot on the trail.

First report is about bream in Moreton Bay. Especially in the region between Mud and Macleay islands. Good, basic, down to earth stuff which should help many anglers, me included.

Thanks for your interest. By the way, Touchy, Nugget has finally researched the wreck info you privately requested, and I'll try to squeeze a bit out of him tomorrow morning. Hang on, should I rephrase that? Ron Collins, Ed.

Luke
03-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Good on ya Webby,
your'e section on the bream was a good informative read as is the whole mag.
Cheers Luke

landy1
03-08-2002, 07:56 PM
g'day all
yes kudos to all concerned. just spent the last couple of hours rivetted to the current edition. top job everyone really excellent spread of info. cant wait for the boat show.
cheers