PDA

View Full Version : pin trip

landy1
06-08-2002, 02:44 PM
g'day all
just looking at the attendance list, we might have to wear nametags of our computer id's ;D.
its going to be a great night by the looks of things, even without fish. must remember to bring the green ginger wine, it gets cold down there.
cheers

gruntahunter
06-08-2002, 02:49 PM
mmmmmmm green ginger wine i'm with u m8 .Not only r there heaps goin but my work m8s got wind of it and r turning out in numbers as well...bloody hell theres about 6 boat loads of them as well.
I,m sure we'll let each other know what our nic r .lol

Fisherman02
06-08-2002, 03:04 PM
not long now guys:D:D:D:D
5 days to be exact!
cheers jack

Ben202
06-08-2002, 03:36 PM
;Dlol geees theres gunna be alot ppl :o

Im gunna head down to brisbane thursday and head out for a fish friday morning, i think me and my uncle are gunna set up camp friday arround lunch time. Might see some of you friday ;D

Touchy - R.I.P.
06-08-2002, 03:43 PM
Green death!!,Did someone mention the dark green bottle with the magic liquid ;),Will give all you would be green death drinkers a tip ;),bring a pewter mug,put the liquid in & sit it beside the fire & let it warm up & then see how that will warm the cockles of the heart,for this age old tip I will only accept one free glass from all that try this trick,No,No,you dont have to thank me now just bring the extra bottle. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Cheers T.><> ><>.

Lucky_Phill
06-08-2002, 03:46 PM
I can Feel a Brown Brothers Reserve Port commin on ! ::) ;D ;)

jaybee
06-08-2002, 04:15 PM
damn i could make a fortune here selling hangover cures sunday morning eh... :P

adriancorrea
06-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Hi all 8)
Me too Jaybe, What with me working in a club and all.
Put your orders in fellas :D :D
See ya all sat

Tight Lines
Adrian

gunna
06-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Reading this makes me chuckle - some things don't change. I last fished the Pin as a junior club member in the mid 60's. Know what all the old blokes drank on those cold winter nights ?? Brandivino - or good old green ginger wine :D :D.