PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Trip??

webby
22-06-2002, 04:47 PM
Hi All,
Have been talking to a few other Members & they have been suggesting a trip one weekend.
So was left to me to post it.
The plan is to have a day or evening fishing together(No competition) but a plain old fishing trip. Where Members can talk tactics have a drink or just explore a new area to them.
Area to be decided by a majority who are interested.
Those with Boats will have to be willing to take a Non-boat Member with them.
So if your interested 4 Things needed from those interested.

1. Date (weekend) + Reserve Day (to cover weather).
2. Boats and if you willing to take someone else with you.
3. Location (Estuary or Bay).
4. Day or Evening.

So there it is, If your interested put your info forward, If not so be it, you can only try. 8) ???
Regards

Luke
23-06-2002, 02:11 AM
Gday Webby,
I'd be in that. I reckon the pin area would be good from early arvo bbq dinner and night fish through to early morning with a bbq brekky BYO sort of thing. Any weekend would suit me that isn't in September. Thats my 2 cents.
Cheers LUke

Cremated_Reddog
23-06-2002, 08:40 AM
Luke, the pin sucks. been there twice on 2 diff occasions and didn't get a bloody thing. go somewhere that the fish live

Luke
23-06-2002, 08:53 AM
Cmon Dog this aint Newcastle. What you've been catching are fish but up here they only have 2 eyes he he ;D

Amberjack
23-06-2002, 03:41 PM
Brian

I agree with Luke on the format (BBQ + Night Fish). Any weekend will suit me , as long as there are a couple of weeks notice.

AJ http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm26.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm26.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm26.gif

adriancorrea
23-06-2002, 05:19 PM
Great idea Brian 8)
But Id need atleast one months notice as I have to get time off work for that. you know I only get every third weekend off and now I have to work every sat :'( :'(

Tight lines
Adrian

aquarius
23-06-2002, 05:32 PM
No problem for me Brian as long as its not on a Sunday...As a suggestion how about Deep Water Bend Park on the pine river....5 bbq's there toilets..good deep water boat ramp...plenty of bank fishing spots and its close to the bay if people want to go that far out.
Cheers Brent :D

Harrya
24-06-2002, 03:37 AM
Hi Webby , One and All
I am still new to this group, But what about ( Clontarf )There is so muct more .
A large Boat ramp, BarBque "s ,Toilets ,
Good car Parking ,
And maybe some Fish.
I have a 3.85 meter Allycraft Boat. # # I would be happy to take someone # # ( A non smoker ) with me .Most times ok, but Its #a open boat so al nighter might not be good.
But please include me in the list
Harrya

bugman
25-06-2002, 05:34 AM
Webby,

Sounds great, It would be good to catch up with a few faces. Don't really mind the venue but it's going to be hard to please everyone. I have a boat but dpending on which one I bring I may not have room but that will decide on the venue I guess.
Count me in anyway.

Bugman

craigie
25-06-2002, 10:09 AM
Webby,

Great suggestion !!!!

I have a few suggestions on a location, but it just depends on the time of year it will be held.

Any time between now and early September I would suggest the 'Pin' or the Broadwater. Jacob's well has just had a new Boardwalk built which would be a good 'Base' for such a Get-together.

If required I am willing to bring my Boat along which would provide room for one other person.

Day or night trip is fine with me.

Cheers
Craigie

Looking forward to meeting all the Crew and having a few beers.

stevedemon
25-06-2002, 12:49 PM
Hi Webby
well you no me I'll be in it just for the fun you no my boat an I'll take one person with me no problems Esturary will be fine let the others pick the date
Steve

Ben202
27-06-2002, 11:13 AM
Hey people,

I dont have a boat :(but i would love to go on a trip and meet up with a few people if there is a spare space anywhere. :D
I havn't been signed up long since the site has changed, but i used to be on here abit ;). Even met up with 'Touchy' for an overnite trip a while ago. 8) ;D

Jack_Lives_Here
29-06-2002, 05:22 AM
Put me down as a starter Webby. Both Lukes and Brents suggestions sound good. I know the Pine but not the Pin but hey I don't mind travelling. I can fish 3 in my rig comfortably, so room for 2 more.

webby
29-06-2002, 04:20 PM
Hows this sound, Jacobs Wells Fish the Pin and surrounding areas. Saturday 10Aug 3.30pm New moon 9aug.
low 5.00pm high 11.00pm
Say BBQ at ramp, before we go and Breakkie when we get back, Ill buy the tucker you blokes fix me up , bring your own drinks.
sort out whose taking who at BBq
Boats bugman +1, Craigie +1, Webby +2, Dave +2, steve or adrian +1,
most likely get a few more before date. How all this sound .

adriancorrea
30-06-2002, 01:58 AM
That sounds great Brian
I just checked the calendar and thats my weekend off. :D :D
So count me in and Ill take my boat but I think superdave will problably be coming with me but I will let you know.
What time sat???
so I can arrange sat off.

Tight lines
Adrian

Luke
30-06-2002, 02:27 PM
Hey Webby,
forgot to say I've got a tub and could fit one in.
Luke

spinna
30-06-2002, 07:06 PM
Hi webby :)
Im not sure yet but if you all don't mind a lad from down south comming up. ;D
Ill see if i can get the time of work see how i go as i have to take some time of in november as i have a three day comp on at wyangala dam :D but
if i cant have the time of good luck to all ;)

cheers spinna 8)

Amberjack
01-07-2002, 09:22 PM
Brian

Count me in. Got room for one, probably Drew.

David

bugman
02-07-2002, 08:04 AM
Webby,

Sounds good. I should be there with bells on unless some work issues strike me closer to the time.

Bugman

Fisherman02
02-07-2002, 09:57 AM
sounds fantastic Brian
id be there for sure!
I'm much like Ben202 at the moment and if there is anymore spare space then that'd be great!
cheers jack
p.s looking forward to it

Ben202
02-07-2002, 10:38 AM
Hey again everyone.

I was just wondering, My Uncle has a boat and he LOVES fishing, would it be posible for him to come along and bring his boat? or is it JUST a members sorta meet? :-/
Ive only just turned 17 so i dont have a boat (yet :o)
Anway, let me know and ill try to work something out :D

squire
02-07-2002, 10:45 AM
Webby sounds great will be their. one additional suggestion. If you guys want we can camp on crusoe island no problems and cook a feast as well. I can take 2 extras, firewood and a fair bit of gear no problems. It will be great to finally meet you all. regards squire (marty)

gruntahunter
02-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Hi all I<m new so hopefully u will all welcome me to ur group.I am interested in doing atrip with members and have a 4.5 metre aluminiun runabout. Would like to know more about the local reefs in the bay so of course I could take someone in my boat . Any Saturday night or Sunday suits me and anywhere out in the bay would be excellent so count me in if you would. Seeyas.

stevedemon
02-07-2002, 05:05 PM
Hi all 8)
I'm in Webby
you only made one mistake Adrian will be taking his boat so there is room in the Titanic for one (private joke all) :P :P :P
just let us know time,date, place an you can be the square ;D:o;D
if someone wants to come let me know no problems just couple of rules in my boat your lmited to no more than two beers, no drugs and must be able to have fun abeebeebeeebee
thats all folks I enjoy a good laugh guys
SEE YA
Steve

webby
02-07-2002, 05:16 PM
??? ??? Whooo Fellas, we now have some 10 boats and 16 bods.
Suggest if everyone serious about coming and if the dates posted is okay, Didnt expect this sort of response.
Suggest we meet on the Chatboard say monday nite 7.30pm and sort this out, otherwise we'll need a semi trailer to cart the food down etc.
Squire had good suggestion so monday nite fellas IN or OUT.
Whose Boats etc.
regards

squire
03-07-2002, 05:06 AM
Webby unable to use live chat monday night as I am on pc at work however im definately in and if you want I will message you my phone number? Regards Marty.

Ben202
03-07-2002, 10:09 AM
Hey all,

I just had a chat to my uncle, and he sayd hes in, as long as nothing comes up to stop him. ;D

He has a 6m quintrex reef and can take 1 more person if need be. Altho its a little under powered. 25hp. :o
We can also bring along a small BBQ if we're gunna need more ???

Anyway, count me in, as long as nothing comes up ;D 8)

Fisherman02
03-07-2002, 10:12 AM
:D:DMonday night it is then:D:D
see everyone there!
cheers jack

wombat45
04-07-2002, 07:02 AM
I am very intrested in going on a fishing trip with anybody that may have room for me.
Never having been out on the bay before would be great.
Just started fishing in the last 6months so would need some advise on fishing but learn quickly.
Thankyou very much for the chance.
Wombat

squire
04-07-2002, 07:04 AM
no problem wombat we will make room for you as this is what this website is all about. Learning and sharing what knowledge we all have.

stevedemon
04-07-2002, 07:47 AM
HI ALL
wombat I have plenty of room in my boat if you need to just let me know no problems
CHEERS
STEVE 8)

wombat45
06-07-2002, 05:52 PM
Thankyou very much Squire it is very
much appreciated. We will wait and see how things turn out on the day.
Reguards Wombat.

wombat45
06-07-2002, 06:00 PM
Thankyou all who have offered me a place on their boats, I really appreciate it.
It will be great to meet everyone.
Cheers Wombat ::) ::) ::) ::)

Luke
06-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Hey Webby,
sounds like a plan. Better to have too many boats than not enough and I doubt I'll be hitting the bay. Pins close. Will go with the flow though
Cheers Luke

Lucky_Phill
08-07-2002, 10:54 AM
Good response Brian. I am just back from Fraser ( see Report ) and it's all happening here. :o

I am not a keen Pin man, but, what the hell. An overnighter in an open boat with a howling Westerlie sounds like fun ( Port ) to me.

I'll sit back and wait for the details, so at this stage, The Stessl, The Port and I are IN. ;D ;D

shano
08-07-2002, 02:01 PM
hey guys back again haven't been in for a while! count me in ill be in for another meet up . am hoping to have my boat by that date so if i do i will be able to take 2 with me! :P

webby
09-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Rite u lot heres what was decided,
saturday 10 aug 3pm #jacob wells
Bring your own food
If you want to bring your own boat that fine, we have some 11 boats going and only about 6 passengers
so some will be by your selves unless you decided not to bring your rig.
will sort out on the day who takes the blokes with no boats.
camping if u want but most sound like they will #sleep on board.
will discuss plans for night when we all meet at jacob wells.
as i guess some of you dont know the area and being no moon it will be a black as hadies.
will have a bbq before we go out. as low tide at 5.15 at jacobs wells
high tide at 11.30pm.
So if your still interested and going a response of boat yes # or boat no and if your bringing anyone else a passenger.
if u need a lift say so.
jacobs wells in the ubd if u dont know where it is
that all folks
regards

adriancorrea
09-07-2002, 04:39 PM
Count me in Brian 8)
sorry I couldnt make it to the chat room tonight the wife is training for soccer and the little one wouldnt go to sleep.
anyway Im taking my boat and my mate superdave is coming with me.
so I guess Ill meet you all down there. ;)

Tight lines
Adrian

stevedemon
09-07-2002, 04:44 PM
Hi all
boat yes an i'll be there if some needs a lift no problems
CHEERS ;D
STEVE :P

Amberjack
09-07-2002, 04:47 PM
AJ is being there with ringy things on and about his person.

AJ

bugman
10-07-2002, 04:45 AM
I'll say yes and I'll bring my boat - but I may have an external passenger yet - I won't know to later.
I'll be there though
Bugman

Ben202
11-07-2002, 11:20 AM
At this stage count me in, as long as nothing else comes up >:(
Ill have a boat and a passanger....well..im actually the passanger..lol
But the boat is big enough to take 1 more if need be. ;D

Touchy - R.I.P.
11-07-2002, 04:37 PM
G'Day Webby, I'm in (with boat & overseas visitor/deckie)will talk to you closer to the date,good rollup & a top trip looming I'd say.Cheers Touchy.><>.><>.

aquarius
11-07-2002, 09:52 PM
:DHi Guys...Gee with all these cars, boats , trailers and people going we had better book Jacobs Well boat Ramp for the weekend..lol.....Count me in and will be there with a mate and his boat.
Great idea Webby...looking forward to meeting the Ausfish members.
Cheers Brent :)

craigie
12-07-2002, 12:01 PM
G'day Webby and all the Crew,

Sounds like we are going to have quite a 'Party' at the 'Pin' !!!!

I shall be returning from Fraser Island Sat morning the 10 th of August, but still keen to be at Jacob's Well that afternoon (I'm obviously not married, no offence to married people).

The Sunday morning (11 th of Aug) looks like a good tide for Luderick fishing along the Mud Bank in Tiger Mullet Channel, I'll try and get a large quanity of Green Weed (non smoking variety) so we can all give it a try.

At this stage, I will be on my own so I will have roon for one other in my boat. Not too sure what fish to target at the 'Pin' in August, any suggestions ?

Cheers
Craigie.

gruntahunter
15-07-2002, 07:08 AM
:P you little beauty....i finally get to see where all the fish at the pin get caught....i,m definately in and have boat but will probably have a passenger (one of my boys) .see you all there. :)

Ben202
15-07-2002, 11:29 AM
lol..i agree with Aquarius, how the .... are all these cars/boats/people going to fit at the jacobs well ramp :P ::)

landy1
15-07-2002, 12:11 PM
;D
G'day all
count me in. i dont have a boat but may be able to convince my partner in fishing crime who does, to come along. always keen to meet new people and have heaps of fishing fun. and im happy in fresh or salt, lure bait fly you name it and ill play. from experience there would be massive headaches trying to organise something like this to please everybody, so perhaps it should be something like a bimonthly get together and come if you can. we could rotate locations that way everybody would get a go ;D
anyway see you there
cheers

Sweetlip
17-07-2002, 12:27 AM
Was this a success?

Lots of fish caught?

Sweetlip

squire
17-07-2002, 05:04 AM
Squire is in have Boat with heaps of room to spare. See you all there.

jaybee
19-07-2002, 01:01 PM
I may be a starter (now that I am back on the water) with a probable passenger at this stage not definate due to work commitments. Will know closer to the day,(another fortnite) if so will prob take a small tent to pitch on cruso or there abouts to sleep.
cheers.

wombat45
21-07-2002, 02:36 PM
8) 8) 8) 8)
Being new at fishing could someone please help me.
What sort of baits do we need to bring for the fishing trip,also
will i need an esky if so what size would be best.
Thanks so much everyone
Wombat.

aquarius
21-07-2002, 05:13 PM
;DHi Wombat....To answer your bait question, Mate the choice is yours...How about some chook gut..mullet flesh..mullet gut...chicken breast..white pillies...WA pillies...prawns..frogmouth pillies..to name just a few....and yes bring your esky with ice so you can make up an ice and sea water slurry to keep your catch fresh.
Cheers Brent ;D :D ;) http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm20.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm11.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm16.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm20.gif

webby
25-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Hi All,
Its been cancelled, ;D ;D just joking.
With the hundreds going, was wondering if possible if someone can bring a portable bbq and bottle of course, will be having the bbq at Crusoe Is Sat Evening, before you all go a Hunting ;D. If you can let us know, doesnt have to be huge, but big enough to cook for 200 ;D. transport by boat can be arranged
regards

jaybee
25-07-2002, 04:05 PM
I have a small portable good enuff for cooking for at least 6 people at a time..if i dont go I can give it to wombat to take if he likes.. let me know
cheers

squire
26-07-2002, 05:45 AM
Webby have we decided where on crusoe we will be set up. I can bring the following. firewood, 3 burner gas stove. Jaybee the portable barbie is a good idea would love to see you there though. If you cant make it we can arrange to pick it up. Regards marty.

Touchy - R.I.P.
26-07-2002, 07:39 AM
To all planning on camping overnight,it would be a good idea if everyone brings a bit of firewood there is'nt usually much to be had on the Isl.><> ><>Touchy.

jaybee
26-07-2002, 07:58 AM
no probs squire. At this stage I may be starting a new job which requires me to work sundays. On a good note i get 3 days of to fish ;D

craigie
26-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Guy's,

To everyone who is bringing a car with/without Boat Trailer, I will be contacting Peter, from Blue Pacific Boat Hire, etc at Jacob's Well to make a block booking in the locked compound.
Who else wants a space booked in the lock-up for the Saturday Night. I highly advise it, there is some thieving scum down there at times !! I think the charge is about $4.00.
I will need to know numbers reasonable soon. I am hoping to book and pay for it well before the event. Our group alone could fill the whole area !!

Cheers
Craigie.

gruntahunter
26-07-2002, 12:42 PM
Yeah mate ,definately book my car and trailer in thanks if you could .Obviously fix you up when we see you .thanks

jaybee
26-07-2002, 02:25 PM
If i go i would like the secure car park as well. sorry I cant be more sure at this stage should know by the end of next week tho.
cheers.

webby
26-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Hi All, Thanks Jaybee, will keep that offer open.
Camping: depending on how many others are already camped there sat nite, anyspot from the tip of short to the mud clumps. where ever there enough room.
Parking: I would suggest some put in at Cabbage Tree and motor down to Jacobs, secure parking at Cabbage tree in the house yard is $6.00 per nite. This would also help if by chance Jacobs wells is parked out.
We could always leave Luke behind to guards the cars ;D ;D.
Will give all boat owners a sheet of paper on the sat arvo with names etc and some contacts Mobiles and callsigns and a few other items.
regards

Touchy - R.I.P.
26-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Rudy Maars is also an option,next to Horizon(spelling?) Shores Marina allweather ramp ect. never had anything nicked in all the years I've used it,cost is approx.$5:00 ramp fee plus overnight car$4:00.T><>.

adriancorrea
26-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Hi all 8)
Craigie good Idea, Put my down for the overnight parking, fix ya up down there.
Untill then

Tight Lines
Adrian

landy1
27-07-2002, 04:43 AM
G'day all
i would definately want a spot in the lock up car park, as the landy is a soft top and i am reasonably sure that some of the locals have learnt how to undo knots. also my boat owning friend is unable to come due to work so if i can snag a spot on someones boat that would be appreciated.
cant wait
cheers

Summo
27-07-2002, 06:23 AM
G'day Webby,
New member here. Great idea. ;) I'd like to meet some new fishos. Dont mind a few coldies round the fire enjoying a good laugh. 8) 8) I live Shorncliffe. With The Gateway so close, I dont mind where we go, altho the sheltered waters of the southern bay could be an idea if uncertain weather prevails at the time of planning. Same with Pumistone Passage Bribie even? Whatever the choice, its gotta be somewhere that produces results I guess. Either way, I'm keen

Luke
27-07-2002, 08:34 AM
How long you guys going for. I'm asking because I've got to work out how many mates I need to bring to get all your vehicles started and moved he he. They'll be in safe hands :D

wombat45
27-07-2002, 01:30 PM
Cragie.
Could you please book one space for the Wombat just a small car
Thanks wombat

jaybee
29-07-2002, 01:39 PM
10th of august is fine for me have it all worked out. will bring a 2man tent and a portable bbq,and prob 2 passengers, as for firewood I will look into it. See you there..oh which secure ramp is best for all weather?

Luke
29-07-2002, 02:32 PM
Definately not Cabbage Tree for security or weather. Maas ,Jacobs Well or Horizon are all ok I reckon.

bugman
29-07-2002, 02:38 PM
Craigie,
Book me in for one car and boat trailer please.
Webbie I've got a three burner gas stove if that helps in anyway. I've also got two fire bbq plates that may be handy for cooking if you're interested.
Never camped down there before. - Things to bring ? heaps of mozzie spray?
bugman

Fisherman02
29-07-2002, 03:11 PM
hey joe ;D
So we will get to see the boat eh?
see ya there
cheers jack

Touchy - R.I.P.
30-07-2002, 04:13 PM
Bugman,Mozzies/sandflies have'nt been a prob.'cause its been too cold for 'em,as stated before firewood is the item(if camping)that will be required.Cheers Touchy.><>.

webby
30-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Hi All, Have secured a decent size portable bbq, which will cater for all at once , will just need a hand getting it in and outa boat. But a Touchy highlighted Fire Wood is the go, so we can have a Beacon for you all to home in on ;D ;D
regards

gruntahunter
31-07-2002, 02:16 PM
So what is the latest fellas and gals, are we meeting at the well at 3 still, or just goin straight to crusoe 4 a spot.

webby
31-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Hi All, Id suggest those will passengers depart, and those without hang around, as we still have a few rolling up without boats and will need a lift.
regards

Ben202
01-08-2002, 12:13 PM
hey all,

Ive been away for a while, it seems the plan has changed? there was gunna be a bbq at jacobs well before we left for some fishing? So now instead of the BBQ at jacobs, its been moved to Crusoe Island?

Im a deffinate starter, but my uncle (he has the boat i will be in) dosnt have the internet, and i just wanted to get some definate info so i can print out and show him next week :D

If its still needed, i can bring a ..small.. bbq and gas bottle, probly only good for 4 or 5 people. ? but if its needed, ill bring it ;D

Any idea for sure how many boats/people are comming? lol :o

gruntahunter
01-08-2002, 01:37 PM
gday Ben ,mate looks like theres about 15 + boats plus passengers and Iknow of another 4 boats from my work that are gatecrashing lol.
I think the bbq been arranged and were having it on crusoe , so just make ur way to there mate and u will find everyone.
A lot of us has the new ausfish stickers on our boats now so we can be easily identified .
Webby is preparing a list of names and call signs so we should be able to communicate ok.
Hope this helps . ;D

Dominator
02-08-2002, 08:36 AM
Hi All,
Count me and Araby Dog in 4 the trip. Will bring 3 burner gas stove and fire wood. Looking forward to meeting all the other fishos going, should be fun. ;D ;D

Until then....

Dominator

craigie
05-08-2002, 05:37 AM
Hi Guy's,

I have booked 'Lock - up' Car parking with/without Trailer for next Saturday night at Jacob's Well for the following Ausfish members -

Grunta Hunta
Jaybee
Snappyone
Landy 1
Wombat
Bugman

and Myself (Craigie)

Payment in advance was not required.

I'm off to Fraser Island this afternoon and will not be back till Saturday.
If anybody else requires secure parking, contact Blue Pacific Boat Hire at Jacob's Well and make a booking.

Cheers
Craigie

gruntahunter
05-08-2002, 06:45 AM
Thanks craigy....much appreciated m8......see u there ;D

jaybee
06-08-2002, 05:38 AM
Thanks also craigie

adriancorrea
06-08-2002, 04:36 PM
Thanks here too Craigie ;)

bugman
07-08-2002, 05:35 AM
Webby, guys

Which side of crusoe island do we plan to camp at. - The huts and tiger mullet channel or the other northern side.

I'm a bit vague of that area myself but I guess I'll probably meet someone at the ramp on the way down.

What time is everyone planning to get to the ramp - about lunch time? -

PS I'm on my own now so have some spare room - still thinking of beaching fishing though if anyone is interested.

Bugman

Ben202
07-08-2002, 09:17 PM
good question.......lol :-[

adriancorrea
07-08-2002, 09:39 PM
Hi guys 8)
Across from kallinga banks would have to be the nothern side of crusoe.
Plus theres more room there for camping.

Tight Lines
Adrian

blaze
08-08-2002, 07:49 PM
Hi all
i read this whenever i log on, green with envy, any way hope you all have a good trip, stay safe and tight lines.

PS if any one has a spare seat slip south across the strait and i am in( can supply gps to closest deep water port)

cheers to all

Fisherman02
10-08-2002, 04:01 AM
Only one day to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D :D :D :D :D
:) :) :)
;) ;)
8)
cheers jack

jaybee
10-08-2002, 04:50 AM
Shouldnt that be one more sleep Jack... ;D hope the weather fines up looking a bit grey today :-[

LYNDO
10-08-2002, 11:38 AM
To everyone going ;)(lucky buggers)

:DHave an excellent time, don't worry :-/about the elements(weather ref: camping) thats have the fun ;D :P(more port ;D)

:( :'(Wish I was going!

:)Maybe I can catch up with everyone on the next outing ??? ???

Safe boating & Good fishing to all.

Cheers Lyndo

P.S. might see a few of ya's at the show

Amberjack
10-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Guys

I will be putting "She" in the water at Maas Marina around 1330 hours. #(I have to leave that early because it takes me an hour to get to Crusoe Island) I have room for one. #If anyone needs a lift out there, or from Marsden to the marina, contact me on 0403 504 927 b4 1000 hours Saturday.

Keep in mind that I am not a fisherman's a/hole, so if you are mad keen, make other arrangements so as to avoid frustration and a long swim home. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cheers 8) 8) 8)

AJ (David) ;D ;D ;D

Lucky_Phill
10-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Touchy will have been set up by now. I will be there around 12 - 1pm. You won't miss us. I've got a bloody great tarp set up. Room for others to shelter or sleep if need be.

I have a Brazier going to keep ya's warm. Familiarize your selves early to find your way back to camp. and for other info Ph 0419 020 697.

The bream should really be on the chew, so I expect to see tales sticking out of the eskies in the morning ( sunday breakie ).

Good luck and see most of ya's at dinner at 6.30pm ;D ;) 8) ??? :P

jaybee
10-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey phil is that tales (as in tall ones) or tails as in fish...mmmm ;D :D ;) 8) :P

craigie
11-08-2002, 06:55 AM
Hi Lads,

Just got back from Fraser Is and getting organised for our big night out at the Pin.
I take it everything is 'On Track' and ready to go !!!

See you in a couple of hours (if your not allready there)

Cheers
Craigie