PDA

View Full Version : Next Ausfish M & G Suggestion.

Touchy - R.I.P.
14-08-2002, 04:27 PM
Hey Fella's That was a good w/end eh!Webby & Phil can take a bow,good to meet all the fisho's & to listen to all the excuses as to why we did'nt get many fish ;D ;D,I would like to put in my two bobs worth as to the location for the next trip.Mission Point at Bribie! :-/,10/15 min.run from Donnybrook for any size craft,good camp site/anchoring,Flattie,Whiting & Sandcrab country,what about everyone doing a Sat.sandcrab hunt,then a big cookup Sat.night & wash 'em down with an amber or two,with the warm weather due soon,(Bugman you might even want to take off your waders!Ha Ha Haaaaa!)I think this spot could be a goer,there is some bloody big whiting there(night fishing tho' 8)) that would'nt know what hit'em if the ausfish crew lobbed on them ,Suggestion only :-/,feedback/date/month/interested parties welcome.Cheers T.><> ><>.

landy1
14-08-2002, 05:03 PM
;Dg'day all
love to come and play again. always keen for a session with you mob (drinking or fishing). but only if you bring your special stew Touchy. should be nice and mature by then, that will stop those cheeks from flapping together. :-[
hey i just realised something, maybe bugman has a scottish thing going on, perhaps he should leave the waders on ;)
cheers

mon
15-08-2002, 04:01 AM
;DG'Day , I'm new to Brisbane and new to the board but I'd be in for the next trip.

Cheers, MON.

bugman
15-08-2002, 04:15 AM
Touchy/Landy

Well I probably should let you in on a secret. My girlfriend warned me about the dangers of meeting strange men over the Internet in dark remote places. I felt it was safer to have a very thick plastic covering over all my sensitive parts at all times. http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm32.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm32.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm32.gif

Truthfully I'm just lazy and couldn't be bothered to get my feet wet.

Or more realistically I ran aground four times while I was down there and new I'd have to jump overboard to keep pushing the bloody boat off the sand. I blame those broken lights on the beacons - no wait it was during the day - oh well.

Touchy - Good idea about Bribie. I'd back that one - waders and all.

Bugman

gruntahunter
15-08-2002, 05:19 AM
I'm in 4 mission point...Ur talking my home turf now.... big, big summer whiting at mouth of creeks up there and muddies ,sandies galore.Really good for all boats with sandy bottom and u dont come up too high and dry in the morning.
Bring mossie repellant though.

jaybee
15-08-2002, 05:51 AM
i'll throw my hat in .. but i am starting a new job officailly on the 8th september and working every sunday...maybe they will let me have the odd sunday off to recuperate after a belly full o crabs...yummooooo

Fisherman02
15-08-2002, 06:05 AM
wouldn't miss it for the world:D
If anyone has any space in there boat for an extra passenger that'd be fantastic:)
cheers jack

gruntahunter
15-08-2002, 06:10 AM
And let us pick little tides this time as it runs hard in the passage as well .Probably late October should see the whiting and crabs on the move .
If only it would rain . :'(

sav
15-08-2002, 05:13 PM
missed the pin trip but would be keen on anything out of Donnybrook. Cragie told me the trip last weekend was a success so keen to meet everyone and have a fish.
See you all
Sav

Dominator
16-08-2002, 05:57 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me, count me and Araby Dog in. ;D

I have had a look at the tides in October and the weekend of the 19th looks like the best for that month. The high is at 20:30 @ 2.07m, the smallest Saturday night tide for the month. I'll wait to see what you guys think when you post it.

Cheers,

Dominator.

pockets
16-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Sounds like a plan.
I went to the first meet and greet. made a quick showing at the second, but I still dont have one of those bloody Ausfish caps. >:(

Gunna get meself one oneday ;)

gruntahunter
17-08-2002, 02:11 PM
19th dom, sounds like the weekend 4 me .Well should we start a post and put up a date and get flyin again?

bugman
17-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Geez fellas, My other halves birthday falls on that weekend.

I guess I'm on the outa asking for a date change but you can't get it all your own way.

Bugman

gruntahunter
17-08-2002, 02:43 PM
bring her with bugman , more the merrier as the sayin goes .
Tell her it's her b/day present.

skales
17-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Hi All sounds good to me , old stomping ground for many a year . I hear that Mission Pt camping ground has had a up grade , someone may confirm that though .That weekend high tide is at 8.30pm +50 min = 9.20pm - 6ft 10in two days before full moon. And the current doesn't run as fast as the pin . All looks good , time will tell .