PDA

View Full Version : Att: all those soft plastic anglers.

Randall
11-09-2002, 03:32 PM
I have received dozens of inquiries about our new video, "introduction to soft plastics luring" from a lot of interested anglers on the Ausfish site.

Rather than return heaps of emails stating the same info, I would like to notify you all in one go.

Brownie and I are in the last stages of a final edit and it should be ready within 2 weeks. Its a goody!!! Very informative and completely new and fresh. You wont see rexy or et or good looking presenters....its just Bomber and I having a go and having a ball doing it!!

Its all in the SE corner of QLD...Brissy and the rivers around here. Theres some great light estuary sports action on estuary fish.

Stay tuned for its realease at a certain Tackle shop where we are having its formal public release.

Thanks for all your interest. I hope we stack up to your expectations.

Regards, Randall. (The Rubber Man) ;-)

Fitzy
11-09-2002, 03:43 PM
Just a clarification Randall.
When you mention "Brownie" I assume you are refering to Steve (Bomber) Brown, your HOL partner & not Ken Brown from Brownie's Coastwatch & Beacon to Beacon fame. Correct?

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Fisherman02
11-09-2002, 03:49 PM
Hey Randall
video sounds fantastic mate,
How much do ya reckon it'd be going for?
cheers jack
p.s where is the opening?

Randall
11-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Just a clarification Randall.
When you mention "Brownie" I assume you are refering to Steve (Bomber) Brown, your HOL partner & not Ken Brown from Brownie's Coastwatch & Beacon to Beacon fame. Correct?

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Yep, thanks for noticing mate.
Its Brownie the REALLY ugly one that I`m refering to!! ;-)
RG

Randall
11-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey Randall
video sounds fantastic mate,
How much do ya reckon it'd be going for?
cheers jack
p.s where is the opening?

Jack, check your PM for details.
RG

Brian
11-09-2002, 04:39 PM
Will have to get a copy for the club collection :)

Thanks for the offer of the electric randall but hey i bought one instead :) :)

The quite one