PDA

View Full Version : NSW Expression of Interest

jaybee
12-09-2002, 03:11 PM
If the QLD Government become involved with this chat board like NSW they might just learn something..I know Steve has approached them about this..but i personally beleive if they tried to make contact with the average person that likes fishing then they may just learn something..what are your thoughts.
cheers.

stevedemon
12-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Hi All
Well Jaybee I could not agree with you more but the old saying goes you can lead a horse to water ;D but if it is to dumb to drink ??? ;D what can you do the only alternative we have is to pray that some one will get the jackass ;D an kick it harder to say that there are voices :P out there not just in there minds ;D that need to be heard and that we are only trying to help not hinder the efforts made my opinion only ;D :P maybe if someone puts up letter or create a poll from all fisho's we may just get some where to show that we care and that we would like to see what is going on around us not playing the secertive side of life or treating us like mushrooms ;D ;D

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

jaybee
12-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Hi steve tried a poll last week very little response..was hoping to take it to my local member .. seems people like to have a whinge on the board but cant spare time to write a letter..then on the other hand the government will listen but then will they act..but again it depends on how many letters they get
cheers.

stevedemon
12-09-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi Jaybee
Try putting up the poll again and speak to steve to see if he can come up with a way for this to go straight to the fisheries but also a pettion to the bait and tackle shops maybe another ave if you like Wombat has my no give me a call
Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

jaybee
12-09-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi Steve
i had a talk to the local tackle shop and they were all for putting something up in the shop as long as it wasnt politically motivated..ie...it has to be worded so no government was mentioned..so how do u word a petition in this respect..wombat is away for a few days..the only weight to the argument here is for all to write their local member..i have already done so on this as i did the tailor ris..the proposals the gov have come up with are ludricous..
cheers.

spinna
12-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Hi jaybee
being from NSW myself and seeing what our fisheries have been doing down here is great :D. But im also a member of 2 fishing clubs 8) ;) and if it wernt for the clubs and a lot of keen fishos like my self we would not have what we have :o. So keep up the good work and try to get all the clubs in on the act as well good luck with it ;).

cheers spinna ;) :D 8)

jaybee
12-09-2002, 06:34 PM
Thanks spinna..there are a lot of guys on this board..steve, fitzy, nugget, and others who know who they are have been doing a good job fighting this for years..but we are missing something here..getting a government to listen is one thing getting them to act is another...but still we are missing something here..i think it might be a personal thing with our premier trying to outdo your premier and in doing so has lost the plot eh..
cheers.