PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Wild Australia on TV

Aimee
12-09-2002, 10:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

There has been some talk this past few weeks on this board about the Fishing Wild Australia television series that was aired on Channel 9, WIN TV and NBN nationally over winter.

Unfortunately the current series of Fishing Wild Australia has ended. #

If you would like to show your support for the show you can call Channel 9, WIN TV or NBN in your local area and ask them when series 2 of Fishing Wild Australia will be airing or when repeats of the first series will go to air.

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in our television shows on this board. #We appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Aimee
Web Developer
Fishing Western Australia

jaybee
12-09-2002, 11:23 AM
Hi Aimee thanks for showing interest in this site as well. I caught a couple of the shows while i was at work and was rapped. Also on the lazer lure site i found a couple of online vids (Fishing WA) was most impressed. Keep up the good work I am sure it will put pressure on local stations on the East Side to follow suit, and I will definitely be following up your advice by chasing up the local station. Correct me I am wrong whoever reads this but I beleive Garry Howard use to have a show that covered fishing in and around moreton bay from the shore and with the average budget... 12 foot to 18 foot boats..
cheers.

skippa
12-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Jaybee,

The show I remember, was 'Chris Conroy's World of Boats', and I think Garry Howard had a segment in the show on fishing. (might be wrong, memory not what it used to be) ???
Anyway quite a good 'local' show filmed around the Gold Coast broadwater and Moreton Bay, but as usual aired at a crappy time, 6.00am on Saturday.

I have seen it recently, in the last year or so on Briz 31 or Win or something

Cheers,
Skippa 8)

jaybee
12-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Hi skip remember Chris Conroys show vividly...specially his first one where he was all flustered and said shit on air ROFLMAO..i am still sure tho gary howard had a half hour segment..didnt run for long tho...maybe my mind is going..
cheers.

L.J.
13-09-2002, 05:32 PM
Jaybee. I think there was one on channel nine with gary howard and another bloke with curly dark hair who always finished his segment by saying "tight lines". That could have been the name of the show.

l.j.