PDA

View Full Version : where's Luke??

Brett_Finger
21-09-2002, 02:49 AM
what's happened to our young gun Luke?? :o
don't tell me he's gone fishing !!
must be putting all the good oil he has recived from our members to use!!
Hookin,The Big Fella!!

imported_admin
21-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Yep, he's gone fishing. Lucky bugger is spending 4 weeks fishing Hinchinbrook and Cairns plus a few spots inbetween.

Brett_Finger
24-09-2002, 04:50 PM
Sweeeeeeeeet!!
at long last, the waters good up north at the moment, i was talking to my cousin at the ingham tackle Shack and he tells me the Barra are hungry!!!
Hookin,Brett

Luke
25-09-2002, 08:04 AM
Gday Fellas,
all in all good fishing and a great trip. Hinchy is a fantastic area and we will be going back. Only got one small barra and one small jack though. Still got a stack of grunter,cod,trevally,barracouda,lotsa sharks and a few salmon and the list goes on for species so not complaining. Awoonga water temp was down and the guide wasn't taking anyone out as the day we got there he only caught 2 barra himself for a dawn to dusk effort :(. Next year I think we'll go up a month later. Didn't really expect to win on this trip but learnt a lot for next time and everyone had a good time. What a paradise Hinchinbrook is.
Cheers Luke

Brett_Finger
25-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Great stuff mate!!!
i to love the place!!! am off there in march for some r&r ;D
with until it gets hotter and come up for a fish, i'm sure we can find you something..
Hookin,Brett 8)

stephen_t
26-09-2002, 05:05 PM
aquamaster

you have to much time and money on your hands, glad to hear you hade a good time ;D