PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested

webby
21-09-2002, 04:38 PM
Instead of your usual fishing trips, anyone interested in having some fun on light gear (catch @ release) chasing some bay maulers (whaler sharks 10-40kg) couple of boats needed, mainly around mud or st helena. All you need is a 7-8' med action rod, reel with good drag,bearing and spool around 300m 10kg, some wire @ circle hooks-tuna oil-old scraps for berley-couple of balloons and a good set of shoulders, and some good weather. Lets us know.
regards

adriancorrea
22-09-2002, 10:32 AM
Sounds good Brian
Just let me know when

Tight Lines
Adrian

Fisherman02
22-09-2002, 03:13 PM
sounds great Brian
if anyone has a spare place ???
cheers jack

spinna
23-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Thats sounds very enticing 8) :D

Ill have to keep an eye out to see how you go good luck with it webby

cheers spinna ;) :)

Araby_Dog
24-09-2002, 06:01 AM
You can count The Dom & Dog in for some Reel Screamers.

webby
26-09-2002, 02:10 PM
Will sort out a couple of weekends with neap tides, and send you a P/msg, if your going to bribie might be better to have a chat there. Lets us know, Adrian will catch you with you and have a chat, To the terrible Twins u fellas going to bribie, lets us no, as trip wont be till after that no time left.
regards

krazyfisher
26-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Would love to join you webby but a bit busy with jacks and barra up here. ;D. I have some nice spots in bowen too if you want to know them ;D ;D ;D sharks? I think its about time you move up north webby. :P

webby
26-09-2002, 04:12 PM
You should stick to Mackay mate and leave Bowen alone, hope your having fun at those spots at my expense. next time I'll send you out to meatworks ck, i suppose you know where that is to, do you like muddies ;D

jaybee
27-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a bit of excitement let me know when..been a while since i last caught a noah..but then the smaller ones gilled n gutted fresh are quite good eating...but i think i would rather release..still remember skinning the buggers..but then u can cut them into skinless boneless flathead, whiting, mackerel steak, and the list goes on
cheers