PDA

View Full Version : Donnybrook this weekend

Brian
02-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Hi all,

Heading to Donnybrook with my son this weekend for a social fish with a few other members from other clubs. If you are interested in coming i will be camped at the Donnybrook camp grounds from about 11am friday and returning Sunday. I will have a green side and yellow top tent and a Beige Toyota Hiace van coupled to a 3.6 m alloy boat and a 15 Johnston as a power plant. If i have the club banner it will be North Brisbane Sport Fishing Club.

Hell just look for someone like the BIG FELLA just much better looking ;D ;D

Will have a scout around for the trip by the people on Ausfish to Mission Pt later this month ;D ;D.

Should be some top Whiting about and some good Flathead. Early morning should be worth a shot at some Jacks although the tide is a bit late for me, will just see how one goes.

Will go in search for that logoon i found last year, when it runs out the logoon is about 100 m long and about 20 wide. Hopefully can walk the banks and give the softies a shot.

Anyway if i don't see you there will post a report.

Derek Bullock
02-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Brian

Those big whiting are about up there. I got this one not long ago some where uuummmmmmmm .................. north.......... of a point.............. just east of...............well you know how it is. Gotta have some secrets.

One things that I can tell you though is that I got it on a yabbie.

Cheers and have a good trip.

Derek

Brian
03-10-2002, 01:18 PM
By the looks of the what i can see in the picture I have only one thing to say GET OUT OF MY SPOT ;D ;D

The best i have scored up there is 385 mm although i have scored a good number over the 300 mark each trip to that area :)

Look out for the tagged ones have secured heaps there as well as bream and the good old flathead.

Brian