PDA

View Full Version : great service

scroman
02-10-2002, 02:48 PM
It is sad that we get excited when people (companies) say they will do what they promise - should'nt that be the norm?
I got all excited over the talk about using soft plastics (rubber) lures that I ordered from the top right hand corner advertising.
I read that it would take a minimum of three working days for the order to be received. I ordered some "grubs" and was looking forward to the postman dropoff. (I don't get to fish enough hey!! sad bastard I am!)
Anyway my 'goods' arrived exactly as i asked and ahead of time!!!!
Thankyou for the service - it is refreshing. Now I am more than looking forward to using the little wrigglers! My wife is more than embarrassed over my excitement however I still havn't told her what the backorder is! Oh well, die happy and hooked!
Thanks Ausfish. ( in my excitement i threw away the postage details so i hope the person responsible reads this.
Regards Scroman.

patrolman
02-10-2002, 04:53 PM
same here.....ordered sunday arrived tuesday off to brunswick heads wednesday to use the little buggers...if all goes well fish 4 t wed night.

imported_admin
02-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Scroman, your second order for the shads you placed on Monday was sent today so you will get them Wednesday. I didn't charge you for the postage on the second order, my shout on that one.

Thanks for the orders, let me know how you go with them.

I try to get all orders despatched within 1 working day of being placed, even though it is stated on the order form that they will be despatched within 3 working days.

Randall
03-10-2002, 04:09 AM
I think it`s also great that these two happy orderers took the time to thank Steve for getting these frangers to them promptly.
Good onya guys!!

If you both only knew how timely, and relevant your posts were!! ;-)

Regards, Randall.

Randall
03-10-2002, 04:11 AM
BTW....if you want to get some ideas about different ways to fish these little frangers, Check out the website following for tid-bits and info.

http://houseoflures.tripod.com

Regards, Randall.

mon
03-10-2002, 12:33 PM
;D I'll add to scroman and patrolman's words. I got my order the next day. Giving them a go tomorrow. Great service cheers.
MON.

patrolman
03-10-2002, 03:53 PM
used my glow in the dark frangers today for 3 lizards just under legal and one finger mark bream......top day on the brunswick iam impressed.

Fitzy
03-10-2002, 06:59 PM
used my glow in the dark frangers today for 3 lizards just under legal and one finger mark bream......top day on the brunswick iam impressed.
Great stuff!
Take any pics?
Good to see the frangers are working already. ;D

Fitz

scroman
04-10-2002, 02:35 AM
Well don Patrolman!!
As promised my second lot of shads were waiting for me yesterday - Thanks Steve!
Now all I need is a six pack of skill and a couple of cold brown lemonades and i'll be set!
Keep telling my old man that it doesn't count if you can't take a photo of it - if they work as well as all you blokes profess than i'll do a 'Big Kev' - I'M EXCITED!!
Scroman.