PDA

View Full Version : NSW Fisheries catches illegal haul off Barrenjoey

nsw_fisheries
12-10-2002, 06:38 AM
http://www.fisheries.nsw.gov.au/newsroom/latest/fb_02oct10_barrenjoey.htm

"This document has been posted for information and to encourage discussion among yourselves. For more information from NSW Fisheries on the issue, please visit our web site on www.fisheries.nsw.gov.au."

Araby_Dog
12-10-2002, 06:54 AM
I 've gotto give this mob a round of applause. At least they seem proactive in keeping the public informed and are scoring runs on the board with busting illegal operators and law breakers.

Well done NSW fisheries....'carn QLD fisheries give us some good news stories as well, hey?

Vern_Veitch
12-10-2002, 09:38 AM
I have to agree. Queensland's recreational fishers are not doing too well at present.At least the upcoming reef plan gives us a fair go.
Vern

jaybee
12-10-2002, 12:21 PM
I beleive somewhere steve put a post up where he said he invited the qld gov to post..must be a bit too much like work for em LOl

stevedemon
12-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Hi All
Well JB you are right there I did offer the Qld fisheries the chance to prove to everyone that they are doing there job that we are all paying for by way of our taxes but they still don't have what it takes I think to inform us of what is going on then wonder way we have no idea of the new rules Regulations or when something happens wonder way we abuse them for it happening so once agian I ask that the
QUEENSLAND FISHERIES post the happenings on all fishing sites for all to know that our government bodies are doing what they are being paid for not just sitting on there Thumbs and playing twinkies or as the Pollies accused the Firefighters of playing cards
come on Queensland Government do the right thing for a change we need someone in there with some SENSABILITY for all concerned

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

dunc
12-10-2002, 05:13 PM
Fisheries.
Just a query, whta happens to all the fish you confiscated fromt he boat?. Is it sold?

Good job

Dunc