PDA

View Full Version : Lets take a vote on weather Jabee sells his boat?

Harrya
13-11-2002, 02:49 AM
Just vote if you want some good weather for fishing .
Should Jabee sell his boat?
Harrya

Big_Kev
13-11-2002, 02:57 AM
SELL JOE SELL

Big-D
13-11-2002, 06:42 AM
Yes, Sell it quickly so we can have good fishing weather. ;D

stevedemon
13-11-2002, 07:55 AM
Hi All
well Joe seems as thou you don't use you boat due to every time you plan to go out I need a boat for use a the moment so just to keep it in good running order for you ;D ;D ;D and so I don't get the fishing withdrawals once my new motors on the back of my other boat then you can have it back and guess what I won't even charge you for keeping it in good running order ;D ;D ;D I promise no charge at all for keeping the cob webs out of it ;D ;D ;D then you can sell it so we can all go fishing in good weather :P :P :P :P ???
who need enermy's with Ar##'s holes like me around ;D :o 8) :P ;D :o ??? :P

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

adriancorrea
13-11-2002, 07:58 AM
I keep telling you to sell Joe :D :D

Tight Lines
Adrian

jaybee
13-11-2002, 08:13 AM
Geez, whats this pick on joe day today..don't u guys have anything better to so with your time..the mind boggles..

stevedemon
13-11-2002, 08:21 AM
Hi joe
hay while were picking on you we are leaving someone else alone besides that we thought you really needed to be picked on as you life needs a change so were told but thats another story for later ;D ;D ;D

but I did notice you left my offer alone !!!!!! what no comment from the gallery my god this is a change ;D :P ;D :P ::) ???

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

jaybee
13-11-2002, 02:13 PM
Sorry steve was in a rush for work this morning..sure you can borrow it..i know you wont charge me..but hey i will charge you eh...
cheers.

seqfisho
13-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Joe,
Use may as well sell it, cause you go back in the draw for the cruise craft when you reach 1000 posts, seems your counters been reset ;D ;D ;D

Plus how can you argue against general opinion ;D ;D

Your out numbered.

Resistance is futile!!!!!!!!!!

Glen

Eat Sleep FISH!!!!!!!!

jaybee
13-11-2002, 02:31 PM
tell u what glen..when i get the cruise craft i will sell eh..besides i don't give in all that easy..love a challenge.. http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm35.gif
cheers.

SteveCan
13-11-2002, 03:09 PM
JB - If I thought that the wind would go away if you sold - then I would come up there and sell the bloody thing for you! #;)

Seriously though - does anyone else remember this time last year? Seems to me that up to christmas all we got was bloody northerlies. A HUGE dry spell - then it settled down after Chrissie.

So JB - got any pressies for us under the tree this year? :D

Cheers
Steve

jaybee
13-11-2002, 03:27 PM
well stevecan..if the weather is like you said..then mooloolaba just could shine around the 2nd week of january eh..who knows..last year was good, fell away in march
cheers

webby
13-11-2002, 04:02 PM
I reckon burn the bloody thing, and have some peace and quite ;D