PDA

View Full Version : RAIN!!!!!!!!!

Fisherman02
16-11-2002, 03:24 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

guys noticed its bucketing down outside. Weather forcast reckons most of this weekend it will be raining that'll stir em fish up!
THANK YOU GOD
cheers jack

Vern_Veitch
16-11-2002, 03:31 PM
Keep an eye out for fish kills in the creeks and wetlands. After such a long dry spell, we might see a few problems here.
If you see something, report it.
We may not like it but we need to know.
Vern

Fitzy
16-11-2002, 03:59 PM
Pity most of it is falling in the wrong places. Hardly a drop up thus far in the Lockyer & Brisbane Valleys. We got dams empty ever where.
Further west, south & north needs it even more.
Rain on cities is pretty much wasted.

fitzy..

stevedemon
16-11-2002, 04:29 PM
Hi all
could not agree with you more Fizty even though it is nice to see some RAIN it would be better falling in the right place to take a load of the farmers and property owner's along with filling all the dams around the place so heres hoping this is just the start ;) ::) :-X for it to fall where it is needed most ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P

Simon_Goldsmith
16-11-2002, 06:24 PM
I know one dam where it rained today.

Clarrie Hall thats where. Who would have thought to bring a raincoat, i've forgot how to spell the word let alone know what one is.

I got absolutely saturated.

Simon.

swano
17-11-2002, 12:15 AM
simon, won't hurt to run a bit of fresh water over the gear , good to hear fellas , send a bit down here, all we get now when we wash our cars is 2 inches of dust mixed with a bit of smoke(ahhhchoooo) . blowing it's boobies off at the moment :P :P