PDA

View Full Version : Accommodation and houseboat thread

loboy
26-11-2002, 02:21 AM
What does everyone think of starting a new topic under accommodation. It would be good to know the availability and websites of what is available for fisher persons!

gruntahunter
28-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Gday loboy, I think mate all you have to do is post a question about a certain areas accomadation and you will receive all the info you require. There always seems to be a ausfish member thats knows about some locality and its offerings. :P

loboy
28-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the reply Grunta. Brett is going to bring it up in a discussion I think, but rather than pose a question i thought it might give those people the opportunity to have on post experiences of good accommodation

Fitzy
28-11-2002, 07:07 PM
A great idea & one we've been pondering on for some time. We will hopefully be compiling a database on accomodation here in the future.
Feel free to post up a question about any areas you need.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Brett_Finger
29-11-2002, 02:10 AM
i think it is a good idea, :D
so what we need is for all you fisho's out there,if you know of any "Fisho Friendly"
accom,
eg; easy boat access to the accom (turn around room ect) -close to ramps - fisho's that run the joint-it's location- clean and tidy you get my drift....
oh' and not a million dollars a night .

i'm to tight to spend over the top on someware to sleep. :P
Hookin,Brett

Fitzy
29-11-2002, 05:17 AM
Forgot to mention, I've already started a basic guide for freshwater locations in Qld.
'Tis @ http://www.ausfish.com.au/fitzy/accomodation.htm

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Brett_Finger
29-11-2002, 06:28 AM
always one step ahead ;D
onya maaaaaaaate,
Hookin,Brett 8)