PDA

View Full Version : whats the go

spinna
01-12-2002, 04:43 PM
Hi all
This is a question to ausfish whats the go i had 101 posts last time i was here thats about seven days ago and now i have 87

cheers spinna ??? :o

Heath
01-12-2002, 04:46 PM
Not only that!!!! Now you 85 :o :o

CHRIS_aka_GWH
02-12-2002, 06:19 AM
you vill be punished for asking questions you domkompf !!! ;D

Mate I noticed a bunch of posts went AWOL from the "Brisbane River Sharks" post in the Photos section recently.

Our hosts can do as they see fit to maintain the integrity of the chatboards but it is in their best interests to keep us happy & I think they do a great job.

Besides, who's counting, I'm more interested in WHAT you have to say than HOW MANY times you've said it.

seeyainthesurfspinna,
chris

predator
02-12-2002, 08:48 AM
Besides, who's counting, I'm more interested in WHAT you have to say than HOW MANY times you've said it.

well said Chris

Lucky_Phill
02-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Steve will probably tell it better, but we had a ' bug' a little while ago at the server end.

No real harm done, just a lot of stuff went missing.

I posted a photo of a 60lb Jack caught on 6lb line from the bank of the Brizzie River, and it's gone........................ :P ??? ::) ;)

Just like my ability to tell the truth ;)

spinna
02-12-2002, 11:52 AM
Hi all
8)I dont mind if some of my post go missing :o. But as im in the great N.S.W :Dand the majority of you fishos are from that other state ummmm QLD :o well i was just asking the question :-X. but never mind i asked my mate bill . He told me not to sinbin anyone 8)
and yes i think steve and friends are doing a great job.

cheers spinna 8) ;)

gruntahunter
02-12-2002, 12:05 PM
And who holds the state of origin trophy AND the pura cup trophy ?

spinna
02-12-2002, 12:20 PM
Hi gruntahunta ;)
lol yes you my hold the cups but to what lengths will the teams go to lets not say win them but more like get them 8). But in saying that yes you did win the milk cup and the team did play well ;).
all in good fun guys ::) 8)

cheers spinna 8) ;)

chrisjon65
02-12-2002, 12:48 PM
:Dspinna well said and to all you qld guys ohh hang on naaaa you just would not understand .
i know naaaaa you still would not understand
i got it nnaaaaaaa give up its a brain thing and ive never met a smart
QLDeeeerrrrr oh hang on there was this wally bloke nnnnnaaaaa he is stupid too or did you guys call a league player king oh now i know what i was trying to say :D
:D :)

Big_Kev
02-12-2002, 12:57 PM
I tell you thank god we have a border to keep em out .
Or they would all be living up here .
We only have the facilities to rehab a certain number each year so you guys will just have to stay down south for a little bit longer .
But I can honestly tell you that it is well worth the wait to live in Queensland , but even better to go the extra distance and become a naturalised QUEENSLANDER!!!!

jaybee
02-12-2002, 01:10 PM
I tell you thank god we have a border to keep em out Hey reel whats going to happen when mr beattie moves the border further south, his counterpare in NSW is spittin chips ;D

imported_admin
02-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Spinna

Have a look at the following post http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General;action=display;num=10370482 04;start=0

chrisjon65
03-12-2002, 03:52 PM
:D gotta love you QLD snappers
drop a hook their on in a flash http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm1.gif