PDA

View Full Version : SOUTH AUSSIES

fishsmith
25-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Are there any crow eaters that are members of this site.. If so please reply I'm keen to keep in touch with the fishing news from my homestate..

Cheers Smithy.... ::) http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm30.gif

Big_Kev
25-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Havent heard from any Smithy .
They cant play footy either .LOL
cherrs Reel Hard

fishsmith
25-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Their usually too busy catching 1-2 kg King George Whiting and 15 kg Snapper to play footy.. There must be at least 1 on this site if not i'll have to recruite some..

Smithy......

angelena
28-11-2002, 04:37 AM
I use to live in S.A robe then port lincoln hope to go back to port lincoln in the next few years for a quick visit,one of the best fishing places around. hope there's some south aussies as well i'd like to find out how things are down there.

jaybee
28-11-2002, 06:06 AM
contact ozedevil in saltwater photos originally from tassie now residing in adelaide, he is an avid fisher, and one hell of a nice guy to talk to.
cheers.

ozdevil
28-11-2002, 05:56 PM
gday all

thanks jb mate

yes fishsmith i am a south aussie cant play footy for quids mate to busy chattting on here and fishing mate...

I mainly fish around west beach goannas and even down moanna...

i also fish around the yorke penisula fishsmith..

i am very serious into what i catch and target i am very much a sport fisho...

Also i have contacts that i get regular information from a charter operater i know but i cant give you that information to where he fishes or the spots he has given me which i think you will understand but i will give you hand in keeping upto date on south Australia

cheers
ozdevil

blaze
29-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Hi all
now then ozdevil, tell em the truth, you have good tassie blood pumpin in ya veins. lol
cheers
blaze

ozdevil
29-11-2002, 04:38 PM
gday blaze

mate yes i will be honest mate i do have the good tassie blood in me veins.... frick i cant stand the heat in south oz throu summer but hey thats life.....

blaze mate i can guarentee ya mate i will never lose my tasmanian heritage... if i new there was steady work availble over there mate i would be back in a flash but i am still thinking think of moving over there in the next couple of years anyway...

but south aus has treated me well since i moved here 4 years ago

but i will always call myself a taswegion...mind you blaze i actually work with another tasmanian...

cheers
ozdevil

fishsmith
06-12-2002, 06:49 PM
G'day mate sorry about the delay in getting back to ya "been working and fishing"...I used to live in the Northern suburbs myself (Elizabeth) used to fish all over the place down there from the Port River to the Far west coast also used to chase Trout in the mid north streams. I have some good secret spots of my own down that way. I been living in Brizzy since the start of 2001 and have adjusted to the local fishing scene up here pretty well.Some good fish to be caught up this way,although its harder to catch a feed of bread n butter species.
keep me informed on the fishing scene down that way..

Croweaters rock (Taswegians are pretty good too!!)

Cheers Smithy.... http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm12.gif http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm11.gif