PDA

View Full Version : holidays

gruntahunter
06-12-2002, 12:55 PM
I'm off to Maroochy this Saturday for 5 weeks so you guys and girls will have to carry on without me...lol.. I wish you all a merry xmas and happy new year and lets hope santa brings some rain. :D

swano
06-12-2002, 01:24 PM
5 WEEKS you lucky basket , i thought i was blessed taking two orf.(UNPAID AT THAT) anyhow have a goodun ,drive safe , drink heaps and fish lots..........swano

webby
06-12-2002, 02:41 PM
I knew bloody truck drivers were paid too much ;D
Will give u a call Pete, regarding trip offshore to barwons
regards

gruntahunter
06-12-2002, 03:02 PM
Swanno mine is unpaid too mate, in fact it costs me shitloads to pay a driver while I'm away but ya havta hava break mate!
Ok Webby look forward to hearing from you mate, I'll rob a few sweeties off Murphys till I hear from you.

Fisherman02
06-12-2002, 03:16 PM
hey peter
yeh mate im on hols too 2 months to be exact i'm off school 2 weeks before my bro. Which is bloody fantastic so will definetely love to get some fishing in if any of you fishermen need a deckie
cheers jack

Dominator
07-12-2002, 05:57 AM
5 weeks Grunt not to shabby mate. :D

I will be up there from the 29th Dec for 10 days with the Dog.

I'll give you a call to tee up a trip or a drinking session while we are up there.

Happy Holiday's Maaaate.

Cheers,

Dominator.

craigie
07-12-2002, 07:45 AM
Grunt & Dom,

While your up at Maroochy, stop in and have a chat to Mark Planck at Swan Boat Hire (near Chambers Island). He's a very good friend of mine (we used to work together in the Government but he saw the light and moved on). Mark will be able to give you a run down on what is being caught along the Maroochy River etc.
He's also got a Website that gives local Fishing reports.

Cheers and Happy Fishing and I might just see you up there.

Craigie.

Dominator
07-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Thanks Craigie. ;D

I'll check it out when i'm there.

It will be good to get some local advise on whats biting.

Cheers,

Dominator.

jaybee
07-12-2002, 11:38 AM
Hey grunt it doesnt cost much to log onto an internet cafe and let us know how you are doing, last year this time, on spot X the lippers were on, cod, cobia and snapper, but due to wind this year we are giving it a miss, also no rain. Also make sure the current isnt running up hill or you will be wasting your time. Feedback i have recieved tho if you can get on the water an anchored up before sunup with a decent berly trail will see you back at the ramp by 8 to 9 with a decent feed,before the wind gets up, still trying to work out where they are getting live baits in the dark :-[
cheers

gruntahunter
07-12-2002, 03:22 PM
sounds like the go JB... I was going to keep clear of the puter for a while mate now you've got me thinkin.... good on ya ;D

jaybee
07-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Your welcome cause i would do the same :P