PDA

View Full Version : HEY VISITORS

swano
06-12-2002, 12:57 PM
EVERY TIME I LOG ON I NOTICE THERE IS ALWAYS A COUPLE OF VISITORS BROWSING . PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER (DOES'NT COST ANYTHING) THEN YOU CAN TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR PART OF THE WORLD YOU FISH WHAT YOU TARGET WHAT THE WEATHERS DOING E.T.C ..... IT'S A GREAT SITE AS ALL WILL AGREE , AND THE PEOPLE YOU MIX WITH DON'T SEEM LIKE A BAD BUNCH.. YOU'D BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU CAN PICK UP ON THESE PAGES (NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN) SO COME ON IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES TO LOGIN,ITS WORTH IT

gruntahunter
06-12-2002, 01:01 PM
You're dead set right Swano but please take the caps off mate as that is considered shouting on the puter mate ;). So cmon you "visitors" just do it for swanny and grunta and all the other mad fishos in here, we would love to hear (and learn) about your secret spots. ;D

Cremated_Reddog
06-12-2002, 04:06 PM
Hey GRUNTA, capps are a sign of SHOUTING in the world of chat not forums....... :P :P :P

gruntahunter
06-12-2002, 05:17 PM
well excuse me reddog but I do believe we are in the CHAT boards so please don't shout unless you have too cause we are all friends in here mate :-*

Dominator
07-12-2002, 05:50 AM
Come on Boys if you carry on like that you'll scare all the visitors away.LOL ;D ;D

No seriously, this is a very good site with very friendly people so why not sign up and become part of the AUSFISH FAMILY. ;)

Cheers,

Dominator.

jaybee
07-12-2002, 11:28 AM
I come in as a guest quite often have a read and if something takes my fancy will reply, so not all guests are from out of town so to speak ;D

gruntahunter
07-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Jb do u mean u r in here even more than we think u r? R u seriously suggesting that u can look in here and not reply to something...we know u better than that mate ;)

jaybee
07-12-2002, 03:49 PM
you got it grunt, although some times its like ummmm. how do i put this like ummm ahhhh a ummmm addiction i think that is the word, when i come in here and dont do a post i cant sleep ...there ya bloody happy now. :P

adriancorrea
07-12-2002, 03:58 PM
lol @ jaybe

Seriously Jaybe when was the last time you visited the Ausfish site and not posted
something ;) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

To the visitors: Join up and read all about it, as they say lol
And share some secret spots with us ;) ;D

Tight Lines
Adrian

jaybee
07-12-2002, 04:59 PM
yesterday adrian i think or was it the day before..no i am sure it was yesterday,,no hang on it might have been the day before, damn now u got me going I wont sleep tonight u bathtub, waaaaaaaaa you like to upset me dont ya

adriancorrea
07-12-2002, 05:33 PM
Sell Sell Sell :P :P :P
LOL :D

jaybee
07-12-2002, 05:39 PM
GEEZ i thought you guys were over that waaaaaaaaaaaaa... leave me alone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pick on someone else ya bathtub. :P

adriancorrea
07-12-2002, 05:42 PM
LOL ;D ;D :)

jaybee
07-12-2002, 05:52 PM
I'll give you LOL Adrian, wait till next time we are both on the water now what am i going to say give me a minute and i will do another post.