webby
16-12-2002, 01:06 PM
I Wonder if he was a true captain and went down with his sinking ship ;D

webby
16-12-2002, 01:08 PM
the end of less jet skier. ;D

Big_Kev
16-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Geeze I always miss out on seeing all the good stuff .
I rekon that one could sit at the boat ramp and write a pretty funny book on the events some days .
By the look of it there will be one less jet ski to worry about for a bit .
Heh Heh , Reel

adrian
16-12-2002, 02:07 PM
pity the jet ski wasn't tied down to the trailer at the time

Anzac

sunrise
16-12-2002, 03:06 PM
So that what hapened to the supid jet sky driver who cut thought my fishing lines down at the pin the other day
Every jerk has his day

wish the sky went to the Bottom too
johno

Dominator
17-12-2002, 06:27 AM
Where did you get the pleasure of seeing such a lovely sight. ;D :D ;DLOL

One less jet skier to worry about.

Cheers,

Dominator.

Jewmaster
17-12-2002, 10:39 AM
How did he drop his car in, not like the jetski is that heavy ? I launch my 4.3metre tinie from a suzuki jimny and it worries me that I could go down the drink. Feel beter knowing someone did itwith a jet ski.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
20-12-2002, 10:26 AM
funniest launch I've seen was at jacobs well. Three blokes (& I think the bundy bear may have been involved) reversing a boat in.

Driver yells out 3/4 way down to the water the motor stands still on, the other two guys try to remove it with much swearing but can't, the driver jumps out cursing & removes it realises the tie downs are still on & removes them ...

(this is where it starts to get good)

they then proceed to launch the thing, only when its at the point where it about to tip off the trailer does the driver realise theres dry concrete under the motor & lets out a yell (thats when I look around).

Theres two blokes on their tipitoes holding a loaded 18ft boat thats trying hard to tip - rather than do the sensible thing and reconnect the winch cable the driver hops in the car & reverses, with the cantilevered friends waltzing on tipitoes down to the water - a 15m dance. They ended up launching without a scratch to the donk - just some red faces. Lucky it was mid week or they would have entertained a crowd of a hundred.

chris

Big_Kev
21-12-2002, 02:00 PM
Its like I said , a funny book at the boat ramp.
Reel

shano
23-12-2002, 05:26 AM
so where did this happen web?
cheers shano!