PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FOR XMAS ?

swano
23-12-2002, 08:36 AM
MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE COULDN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY TO START THE PRESSY GIVING, SO LAST NIGHT SHE CAME OUT WITH A LONG THIN PARCEL , AND TO MY COMPLETE SURPRISE I RIPPED THE PAPER OFF A BRAND NEW LOOMIS 665 GL2 TURNED OUT BY MY GOOD FREIND BIG_GEORGE. WELL I WAS GOB SMACKED , I HAD THOUGHT I MIGHT SCORE SOME LURES OR SOMETHING BUT NOT A NEW LOOMIS ::) ::) ::) HAS ANYONE ELSE SCORED EARLY PRESENTS ??? HAVE A VERY FISHY HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE SWANO ;D

Brett_Finger
23-12-2002, 11:18 AM
Swano,
no early pressies yet,but i know what i'm getting x-mas day... ;D
a HEADACHE for screaming brats hyped-up on artifical flavours and clouring... :P :P :P :P :P
Bah :P Humbug ! ...
i hate x-mas >:(
Hookin,The "Not For Me" Fella :-/

Cremated_Reddog
23-12-2002, 11:27 AM
never mind BF I share your passion about xmas and I dun have no screaming kids hyped up on colours and flavours... All I know I am gettin is outta this shit hole they call NSW

Randall
23-12-2002, 01:50 PM
Dunno what I`m getting but I reckon it wont be too much after I annouced that I will be re-decking out the faithful boat over the Chrissy period!!

New decks, new motor, new seats and new decals for the side wont leave too much money in the koffas for randalls family!!!

RG

SteveCan
23-12-2002, 04:33 PM
A bit of early pressie giving has resulted in the addittion of an ABU 7000C3 and a Tica Sportera 4507 to the kit. ;D ;D ;D

Now we just have to go out and find a couple of rods to match... ;) The only place I actually enjoy shopping is in a tacke store :)

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the season and may your lines be often wet.. 8)

Cheers
Steve.

swano
23-12-2002, 04:50 PM
steve :D i think you should do yourself a favour and give big-george a bell r/e rods. he builds a great custom stick to whatever your taste and at a less than retail price( just talk to bomber and ask him about the quality of george's work) you won't be dissapointed ;)

blaze
23-12-2002, 05:07 PM
Hi all
well, I don't know about me, but the wife is getting a new car ( just after Chrissy), I just hope that helps when I put in my order for a new 75hp outboard later in the year
cheers
blaze
ps chrismas is over rated and to commercial, families and friends should just make more effort to get together

clutter
23-12-2002, 06:17 PM
Bought the wife a new TSS4 spinning reel. Pity she has no interest in fishing. I guess I'll just have to use it for her.
Clutter.

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-12-2002, 03:05 AM
Hullo Boys,I'm really hoping Santa will replace my lovely blue dress that was ruined by those brutes having their bucks party at Mission on the last ausfish meet & greet(then I'll be allset for the Peel Isl.do)Cheers :-*T.><> ><> ><>.

Araby_Dog
24-12-2002, 05:13 AM
Unfortunatly the Big Fella in the Red Suit knows whos been naughty and whos been nice. And mate i think you better start busking in the Queen St mall to get some money....or on second thoughts maybe somewhere along Brunswick st because the next M&G is next month and we'll need the money to get you a new dress before then.

Have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year Touchy

Sam and Dom

HEY TOUCHME!!!

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-12-2002, 05:29 AM
Seeya's on the water,Christmas cheers to you both. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dominator
24-12-2002, 06:03 AM
Well hopefully if Santa has listened to my request i will be the owner of some new crab pots on christmas day.

I'm just glad to get a few day's off and prepare the defecator for her trip to Noosa.

Only 6 sleeps to go. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Merry Christmas to everyone.

P.S I hope you get your new dress Touchme.

Cheers,

Dominator.