PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

imported_admin
22-12-2002, 05:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all our members & Guests.

Thanks for your support over the year.

Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

jaybee
22-12-2002, 07:42 AM
And a Merry Christmas to our Moderators and Families.
Steve in the 12 months i have been on this board it has gone from strenth to strength. You and the other guys do a fabulous job and I tip my hat to you all. :)

Amberjack
22-12-2002, 09:06 AM
Thank you Steve, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

A Merry Christmas to all members and guests.

This is a terrific site and it is down to Steve and the gang and, also, the spirit in which the members join in and use the facility.

In this violent, aggressive and cynical world of the new millenium, it is reassuring to see so many get together in such harmony.

See you all next year. ;) ;) ;)

AJ (David) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vern_Veitch
22-12-2002, 09:25 AM
Clearly the premium site in Australia (and I don't look elsewhere). Merry Christmas to all the hard workers that keep this going for recreational fishers.
Vern

Lucky_Phill
22-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Here's Cheers to Steve and the boys.

;) ;D 8) ::) ;)

adriancorrea
22-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Hi all 8)
A merry xmas to Steve and the Ausfish team.

To all those that frequent this site and their families heres wishing you all a wonderful xmas and tight lines to you all in the new year

Merry Christmas
Adrian

stevedemon
22-12-2002, 10:30 AM
HI ALL
Here's to all the Ausfish Gang and Steve and Family and to all Members of Ausfish hope you all have a Very Merry Xmas and and Happy New Year to all and a very Safe one at that and may your lines and rods bend better for the new Year so from my Family to all get Happy and safe
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers All ;D ;D
Steve :P

The_Walrus
22-12-2002, 03:01 PM
Merry Christmas to all ;D ;D

Be safe on the roads so we'll all be together for another year.

Luc

Big_Kev
22-12-2002, 03:10 PM
Best wishes to all that I have had the good fortune to meet through this site , and to all that I am yet to meet .
Keep a tight line and a very merry Chrissy and a safe one to .
Regards Reel Hard

aquarius
22-12-2002, 03:55 PM
A Merry Christmas to ausfish Steve and family and to all the ausfish members and there families best wishes for the New Year.
May the fish be HUNGRY over the Christmas break.....tight lines people.
Cheers #Brent http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm1.gif

webby
22-12-2002, 04:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS & MODERATORS

sav
22-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Steve and crew
Merry Christmas and thanks for your efforts in maintaining this site for the fishing faternity. Nothing else like it.
And of cource happy 2003 to all.
Sav

shano
22-12-2002, 06:35 PM
merry x-mas you bunch of fellow fisho legends have a good one from my family to yours keep safe and may my rod bend often and yours if you like lol have a good 1 drink heaps be merry and have fun doing it .......
# # # # # # # # # #cheers shano!

Fitzy
22-12-2002, 09:11 PM
Here's to a great Xmas for all Ausfish members. Would be great to hear of everyone's reports after the hols.
Please be safe on the roads & the water.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

stik
22-12-2002, 09:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all of ya'll and thanks for letting me become a part of this forum. You guys are great and I really enjoy talking to all of you. Have a safe holiday and remember to thank any military members that you may know that may be spending the holidays away from home.
tight lines from Texas
Benny

Fitzy
23-12-2002, 04:31 PM
. Have a safe holiday and remember to thank any military members that you may know that may be spending the holidays away from home.
# # # # # # # # tight lines from Texas
# # # # # # # # # # # # #Benny
Great call! My Brother-in-Law just got posted to East Timor for a tour of duty. We had an early Xmas with him before he went.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

SteveCan
23-12-2002, 04:43 PM
To Steve and all the Ausfish crew, I would like to say thanks very much for running such a cool site. To all the members, I have learned a heap this year from you guys and I really appreciate the polite, funny and genuinely helpful way the posting here is done.

Merry Christmas to all and may you have a peaceful, prosperous and healthy 2003 #:)

Cheers
Steve

blaze
23-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Merry Christmas to all, thanks to the moderators and the input from all members, it truely is a great site.
cheers
blaze

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-12-2002, 03:10 AM
To Steve,Family,Ausfish crew & all the members,good cheer,good health & good/safe times over this festive season. ;D.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

bugman
24-12-2002, 03:30 AM
Merry Christams to Steve and crew and to all the new friends and aquantainces I've met through this place this year.

It's amazing that in under one year my fishing knowledge has improved through the help of everyone on this site.

Thanks and best wishes in the new year.

Bugman

Araby_Dog
24-12-2002, 04:31 AM
Merry Christmas to Ausfish and its Members and Family.
The Dominator and Araby Dog hope you all have a safe and cheerful break with families and friends and be fortunate enough to get the opportunity to wet a line.

Big-D
24-12-2002, 05:28 AM
:)Merry Christmas to all the ausfish Members and there Families. I hope you all will play it safe on our Roads & our water ways this Christmas.

Cheers all :D :D :D :D

PETER ;) ;)

Dominator
24-12-2002, 06:07 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone in the Ausfish family. ;D :D ;D

I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas. :D ;D :D

Cheers,

Dominator.