PDA

View Full Version : Ron Collins - Transcript of the Minister

Wesley_Pang
24-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Ron,

Is it possible to get a transcript of your interview with Minister Henry Palaszczuk from last weekend show.

What did the minister have to say about the delay of the banning of ringnetting of spotty mackeral?

Sorry I missed your show.

Wes

mackmauler
24-12-2002, 03:15 PM
The Minister was on holidays I believe.

Brett_Finger
24-12-2002, 03:56 PM
i tried to connect to the show but, could not get the page to load.. :-/
Hookin,Brett

Ron_Collins
24-12-2002, 06:35 PM
Hi All

I'm sorry to say that I was not able to speak with Minister Henry Palaszczuk last Saturday. This was my fault as I was trying to set it up with a staff member of his who was on holidays. (It's hard to respond to messages if you are not at work.)

I'm having two weekends off, from next weekend, so Dave will be there on his own for that time.If there are any changes to that, I'll put a post up on Friday night.

As for transcripts Wes, that can be done, but I don't know how to do it. Can I suggest that you phone GM David Macdonald or his assistant and check on process. If you can wait a couple of weeks or so I'll do the checking for you, but at the moment we're as flat as hammered tack.

You may also be interested in submitting a reader's comment in Bush N Beach Fishing's February edition? It's due to hit the newsagents and some tackle shops in early February. - Ron Collins, Ed.

Gazza
25-12-2002, 05:23 AM
Hi Ron , maybe a similar "audio" file that's downloadable a la SUNFISH ??
(not sure who's webspace you'd use)

Sunfish "audio" :- http://www.sunfishqueensland.org/fishing_show.htm

Just a thought ,keep up the great effort ;)

Regards and Merry Xmas to you and yours (and listeners ;D )
Gazza

Ron_Collins
25-12-2002, 06:55 AM
Hi Gazza

And a very good thought. I hadn't seen that site before, and I'm certain the 4BC Fishing Show could be treated the same way on the Net. I liked the old vesions being stored for back reference.

It's not a good time to make changes at 4BC right now, with many of the main staff on holidays, so I'll earmark that one for early in the New Year, and we'll get it up and running one way or another.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year and thanks for your interest. - Ron Collins, Ed.