PDA

View Full Version : Peel/M&G/Jan.

Touchy - R.I.P.
03-01-2003, 03:18 PM
G'Day Gang,Just wanted to ask if the upcoming m&g at Peel is gunna be a family thingo,kids/wives/females (nuthin'wrong with that in the least :)),BUT,My girlfriend,Betty Boobtube wants to know if she can come over,she is a topless waitress at the Touchie Creek pub & when I told her about some of the spunks going over,like Webby/Bugman/Lucky/Jack,she is dead set keen to ply her trade for us,NO Brett,serving beer is what I meant :P,Anyway gang please let me know eh!,Please no comment from Dom,Sam or Araby this is a clean chat site!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Touchy.><> ><> ><>

bugman
04-01-2003, 04:16 AM
Fred (aka blonde woman in the blue sequin dress)

I'll have you know that I'm a very well attached man with hands that are well and truly beyond the wandering stage.

However I've never been able to control the eyes. So if Betty was available to cause some distraction with well placed mammories then I say Why the Hell Not!!

Just one final question Mr/Mrs sequin dress - just what age category is Ms Boobtube.

This may have some bearing on my final decision.

Bugman

Big-D
04-01-2003, 04:51 AM
:o :o :o :o :o :oHi gang, I will not say much, about betty the gorgeous Boobtube as I had the honour of meeting her yesterday. So gang go to peel and see betty in the BLUE DRESS.

PS. Touchme is she staying the whole weekend.
;) :-* ;) :-* ;) :-*

PPS.We will have to keep you of the Green death that weekend
FRED.
::) ::)

Lucky_Phill
04-01-2003, 06:41 AM
We'll keep this thang goin'.

The weather will play a small factor in the day / weekend.

Most of the fishing will be done at night, so during the day Mrs Boobtube can serve us coldies ! ;)

Not that I drink anyway ! :P :P 8)

NOW, what dates are they ?

Do we go over on the Friday ?

You people do realise that if the weather is good, that place ( Horseshoe Bay ) will be like a Woolies carpark.

Might get Brett to bring his Jetski/Waverunner/Boatiespest to act as taxi, gettin you folks to shore at the low tide, eh Brett ??? ;) ;D :P

bugman
04-01-2003, 08:25 AM
That could be arranged Phil but I'm not sure too many of the Ausfish crew would survive the "wild ride".

I'd also need a boat to fish out of.

Seriously - it's either a long walk or long swim there at sometimes

Bugman

jaybee
04-01-2003, 11:26 AM
bugman wrote
I'm a very well attached man with hands that are well and truly beyond the wandering stage.
so tell us brett what is it like to wear handcuffs.And leave the noise maker behind, at this stage i wont be there, however i have learnt don't listen to lucky phil when it comes to tide times and how high your boat will be out of the water the next morning what you reckon phil, however i have fitted wheels to Vicki K :P

Luke
04-01-2003, 09:23 PM
sounds like a fun night-will somebody be dresssing for the occasion hehe

adriancorrea
04-01-2003, 11:17 PM
Ok all Whos going ???

Adrian and Dave 1 boat

When where and how we going about it ???
I can take some gear across or passengers

Tight Lines
Adrian

Touchy - R.I.P.
05-01-2003, 03:02 AM
Lucky_Phil,Apart from the night fishing what about a day parrot fish??.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

aquarius
05-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Yeah Phill...Then we can follow you around and find your secret spot X..LOL..LOL..LOL
Cheers Brent.
ps...on second thoughts you might take us to some sand bank and leave us there until the next tide...lol ;D

Fisherman02
05-01-2003, 03:13 PM
hey guys
good to be back! Sounds like an orginal meet n greet if anyone hasn't been like some of you new members you gotta come along. I guarantee you'll have a blast of a time. (Brett I might need ya waverunner for a quick escape if things turn horribly wrong)
anyways not long now will have to start counting the nights
cheers jack

stevedemon
05-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Hi All
Well i be at the meet and greet as long as we know what Date it is this would be a start ;D :P ??? 8) ::)

;D Date, time and where we are all meeting should be good for a laugh or to ;D ;D ;D

will be two on board my boat :P :P

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

Touchy - R.I.P.
07-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Brett,Spoke to Betty B today,told her you may bring ya'boatie/pest to Peel,,She said she would LLLLOOOOVVVVEE to have a ride with ya but has asked,WHAT DOES SHE HOLD ONTO :o :o :o :o :o :o.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

wombat45
10-01-2003, 05:25 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8) 8) Just enquiring how many will be going and what you want us to supply or do we just bring our own food and cooking equipment,tents,booze,sleepingbags,ground sheets,could someone please let everyone know.
Cheers Wombat.