PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Classic Fishing Contest

Dutchie
10-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone

I am just letting everyone know about the East Coast Fishing Contest being held in Sydney in February which is being run by my fishing club.

Here are the details:

Maroubra Amateur Fishing Assoication presents: The East Coast Classic Fishing Contest 2003

Win $500 and heaps of other prizes!!

Venue: Cnr. Mons Avenue and
Malabar Road
Maroubra 2035 Sydney NSW

Date: 8th and 9th of February 2003

Times: Midnight 7-2-200 (honour
start) - weigh in up until
4p.m. 9-2-2003

Fees: Adults (18 and over) $20
Juniors (17 and under) $10

Closing Date: 7-2-2003

Fish caught during competition: all fish must be weighed in gutted, gilled and must be free of sand or foreign matter. They must be ingood condition as determined by the weighmaster. No commercial gear eg nets, leadlines, long lines or spear fishing is to be used

Species and Prizes

Each fish can only win one prize

Largest Boat - $500
Largest Non Boat - $500

Largest of Species (senior and juniors) - Tuna, Groper, Rock blackfish, Luderick, Bream, Whiting, Flathead, Snapper, Trevally, Flounder, Leatherjacket, salmon plus a mystery weight prize $100

Weigh Station: Cnr Mons Avenue amd Malabr Road Maroubra 2035. Fish can be weighed up to 4pm on 9-2-03

Sharks and Rays are not eligable

Environmental Consideration
You only need one fishto win a prize so think carefully about how many fish you catch ie. take what you need not all that you can catch.

For details:

PM me (Mark Holland) or email me at dutchie_4@hotmail.com or phone me on 0410 758 244

or email Paul Cooper at paulcooper100@hotmail.com

Anyway hope so of you syndey siders can make it. Don't hesitate to get in contact with me with any details you need. Hope to see you there

Regards

Mark Holland
Treasurer

Dutchie
15-01-2003, 06:17 AM
bak to top ;D ;D