PDA

View Full Version : Great Service

Heath
22-01-2003, 05:57 PM
Usually it is a post to whinge about slack service, but today I'm posting about excellent service.

I'd just spent a sizable amount of $$$$ at Springwood Marine here in Queensland. The help & assistance I recieved from Trav who uses this site & also the chandlery salesman Peter was second to none. Great people to deal with & willing to go that little bit extra for the customer. WELL DONE ;)

Another bit of great service I got today was believe it or not from my bank, the ANZ.

Within 30 mins of buying the electronics my bank was on the blower, just wanting to confirm the sizable transaction. I thought that was bloody great ;D

Travis
23-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Heath it was great to finally take some of your hard earned money mate.... ;)

Thanks for the compliment....

Trav

jaybee
23-01-2003, 06:20 PM
its what makes people come back, had a similar experience with wynnum marine last week, not big dollars but for a mechanic to sit down and explain something and say hey if its still not right give me a ring i did and he pinpointed the trouble over the phone and saved me money, i will be back.
cheers.

Heath
24-01-2003, 06:00 AM
Jaybee,

Thats good to know!!!!

Thats where we've bought our boat from 8)

Dominator
25-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Heath, if you come and spend lots of money in my mobile phone shop i will be extremely nice to you.LOL ;D ;D ;D

Seriously tho it is good to hear some places still offer customers that extra bit of customer service.

Cheers,

Dominator.

Big_Kev
25-01-2003, 02:18 PM
Its good to see people who can be kind enough to appreciate when they have been righted instead of looking for some small trivial matter to have a bitch about .
Good on ya Heath and Joe .
Reel

jaybee
25-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Why not kev give praise where praise is due, from what i've heard over the years wynnum marine have been a good mob to get on with. if an organisation does the right thing it has to bring the customers back, for the sake of losing a few dollars they gain in the long run and i for one don't mind paying when i know they have been fair with me in the first place ;D