PDA

View Full Version : Tag n Realise

addicted
01-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Can anybody in perth WA tell me where i can get hold of a tagging kit? i have wanted to start tagging for ages but i have never been able to find tags n the stuff i need.

blaze
01-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi addicted
Iam the state tagging officer for tasmania, you will need to check the A.N.S.A web site and find a afiliated club in western aust and join that club and they will issue with some tags. There seems to be a problem with some tags being issued and never recorded as used( they are not designed to sit in tackle boxes.) I certainly am very happy to issue tags to the guys in tasmania as long as they are used correctly. If you have no luck send me a pm and i will see what i can find out for you
cheers
blaze

addicted
02-02-2003, 09:58 AM
thank you blaze.. i have looked at the ansa site i was a member well a junior member 20 yrs ago but im in no club here in the wheatbelt .i fish every 2nd weekend tho and i want to tag my fish. please help .
what is pm?

Dominator
02-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Addicted, PM stands for personal message. If you click on Blaze's name it will take you to where you can send a PM.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dominator.

addicted
02-02-2003, 10:30 AM
thanx dominator...

Vern_Veitch
03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Suggest you contact Frank Prokop at RECFISHWEST. He is the EO for the peak recreational body over there.
Number should be in the white pages.
Vern

addicted
03-02-2003, 11:52 PM
cheer's