PDA

View Full Version : What next!!!!!!!!

aquarius
14-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Hi Guys...Talking to a volunteer air sea rescue member today and he told me that last weekend the jacobs well A/S/R had a visit in the early hours of saturday morning by a group of teenagers.
6 youths assulted the on duty members and some of them had to seek medical attention.
The police boat arrived asap but by then the damage had been done.
I ask you what is the world coming to!!
It would seem no one is safe these days.
Cheers Brent >:(

Dominator
15-02-2003, 08:53 AM
I'd love to get hold of the little pricks and teach them a lesson. >:( >:( >:(

Did they say why the Air Sea Rescue was targeted?

Does'nt really matter i suppose, as long as the pricks get whats coming to them.

Cheers,

Dominator.

caveman
15-02-2003, 09:02 AM
yeah live shark bait sounds like a good idear what do you guys think

MICHAELG
15-02-2003, 09:39 AM
My mum lives at Jacobs Well and this sort of problem has been raising it ugly head lately.Only 2 wks ago police had to stop a brawl at the tavern
Do not know the full facts but if it was on a weekend, a.s.r keep 1 boat in the water on standby and these clowns probably started messing with it, and the subsequent piss off was when the attack happened.
Is it not strange that if you do something about it, you are the 1 that gets into trouble.
what is the answer?

Fisherman02
15-02-2003, 02:57 PM
I wasn't me ???

aquarius
15-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi Guys...found out today one member of the A/S/R at Jacobs Well had a broken nose and chipped teeth and another guy had several broken teeth....these guys were taken to hospital by ambo's.
Aparently there headquaters has been vandalized and the building covered in grafetti over the last few weeks.
These louts need to be put on the front line in a war with Iraq!!!
Then they can let out all that anger!! >:(
Cheers Brent

Luke
15-02-2003, 03:25 PM
I fish on the jetty there occasionally with the wife but that was last year in Bream season. Maybe too cold for them so didn't see any but what you are saying it's a real shame. They might be the ones pulling these jokers out of the drink one day. It must be hard to understand that these are the people who risk they're own lives to protect others when you are dropped on you're head at birth. Disgusting mate.
Luke

stevedemon
15-02-2003, 07:28 PM
Hi All
these Mongrels really need to be taught a lesson for what they have done to these great people who many times have put there live's on the line as you all can remember the posting I put up so time ago about the V.M.R people they have towed me in on a couple of occasions in the middle of a cold winters morning
and they do not bitch about doing there jobs it is for the love of the job not the money

My suggestion to do with these mongrels is tie some wet rawhide, tie one wrist followed by the wrap around the neck then to the other wrist followed by stretching between to trees and then leave them to bake in the hot sun
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

while we all sit around the B.B.Q having Sausage sizzle and a couple of cold beers

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P