PDA

View Full Version : More Soft Plastics Available

imported_admin
08-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Hi

Have just added a new range of Soft Plastics to the site.

There are 2 & 3 inch grubs and 6 inch Shads available, limited colours at this stage.

All well priced

Have a look at http://www.ausfish.com.au/softplastics/budget.htm

gruntahunter
08-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Hey I am going to wait till I actually catch a fish on softies b4 I buy anymore!
Results of 5 weeks at Maroochy....live bait ... 30 fish
dead bait 20 fish.
soft plastics...0 fish.....hmmmmmmm

webby
08-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Hey pete your supposed to put them in the water mate ;D

mackmauler
08-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Grunta, does that mean you won't be giving up your day job to join the lucrative pro-bream and bass tour ;D

jaybee
08-02-2003, 09:48 PM
hey grunt try spraying them with WD40 i hear it works not. :) seriously tho i would like to catch a fish on a soft plastic, but time doesnt permit me to stand casting a thingie 5 thousand times for one hookup :( or am i holding my tongue wrong mmmm gotta wonder about this eh.
cheers. ::) :P ;D ??? :-X

CHRIS_aka_GWH
09-02-2003, 02:44 AM
... or am i holding my tongue wrong mmmm gotta wonder about this eh.
#:-X

from what I've seen Jaybee you gotta hunch your shoulders, cock your winding elbow up in the air, tilt your head to one side & have your tongue sticking out of the side of your mouth stuck between your tightly pursed lips. ;D

If that fails pin a yabbie onto the plastic & you should get a fish LOL.

cheers,
chris

jaybee
09-02-2003, 04:49 AM
from what I've seen Jaybee you gotta hunch your shoulders, cock your winding elbow up in the air, tilt your head to one side & have your tongue sticking out of the side of your mouth stuck between your tightly pursed lips hey chris you talking fishing or golf here ??? :o

CHRIS_aka_GWH
09-02-2003, 05:39 AM
you've obviously seen me putt JB, & I guess both are excercises in futility.

chris

Rev.Zeeke
09-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Those black backs look pretty good!!

Hey Grunta.. i fish Maroochy every week.. and i always get a fish on plastics.. even when its quiet.. those Triple Tail Big Bite Baits in glow are always worth a try.. if they dont work for ya.. id buy them! but i know they will.. but it always requires putting the time and effort.. those big bite baits are some of the best plastics you can get too.. Tough.. Durable.. Scented.. and when you dip them in stuff like Spike-IT the scent will actually last longer then other plastics..

Tim

jaybee
10-02-2003, 08:44 AM
Hey rev have you tried them on the shallow reefs outside, money wise they are very cheep, am keen to see how they will go being jigged on the reef.
cheers.

Ron_Collins
11-02-2003, 09:50 AM
Hi Steve

Feel free to pen a "press release" and send it to us at BNB Fishing with a pic and we'll run it in the new products news stuff of an upcoming edition. That column works well and I guess every little bit helps. Best wishes for now. Ron.

BOMBER
12-02-2003, 02:39 AM
Hey Jaybee,

Have Jigged the 3" on the shallow reefs around Bribie and have caught a few Squire useing plastics, like a few have said put in the time and once you work out the technique that works for you its all easy from then on.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

jaybee
12-02-2003, 03:40 AM
thanks bomber, all going well over the next few weeks hope to be fishing the 50 mtr mark off mooloolaba, what colours can you recomend, also line size i use 7 to 15 kg.
cheers

Rev.Zeeke
12-02-2003, 10:29 AM
havent used the big bite baits.. just squidgys when i first got into plastics.. 3mos ago.. now ive got well over 3,000 plastics.. and they went well.. got my first red emperor on plastic.. a 5kg specimen.. but im keen to try the BBB's offshore

Tim

BOMBER
14-02-2003, 10:05 AM
Hi Jaybee,

I find 2" to be ideal for jigging depending on water colour dictates what colours I will use have found in the shallower reefs 10 to 20 feet I catch alot on Chateruse, Pinks and clear core.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

jaybee
14-02-2003, 10:51 AM
hey steve do they come in glow colours, shine a light on them to make them glow????
cheers.

Rev.Zeeke
16-02-2003, 08:52 AM
the 2" tripletail glow is absolutely deadly Jay.. so yes.. they do come in glow.. and i use them more then anything else.. they have caught me tarpon, trevally, barracouda, flathead, pike and grunter

Tim

jaybee
16-02-2003, 09:03 AM
thanks guys will order some next pay day.
cheers
joe.