PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Wife

Barrymundi
01-02-2003, 03:55 PM
I come form work today and the lovley wife completed the following jobs:

Mowed the lawn
Went to Tackle shop and brought some bait and got some reels spooled

and now is at home packing food for fishing tomorrow.

How lucky am I ::)

addicted
01-02-2003, 04:07 PM
AWWWW!!! thats not fair... i wanna go fish'n tomorrow too . your lucky

swano
01-02-2003, 04:16 PM
g'day alan ;D i have one too , she bought me a loomis 665 to use at faust in spring (good chrissy presso ehh)

Mad_Barry
01-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Does she have a sister ? ;)

argonautical
01-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Just don't tell us her father owns a pub.

argo

Big_Kev
01-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Make that two sisters

big_george
01-02-2003, 05:25 PM
Role me honey and let them lick me to death ;D ;D
BIG george. ;)
PS. are you going over to your father in-laws pub tomorrow for a drink ? ;D

swano
01-02-2003, 05:34 PM
nahh he wants me to service the bayliner :o

addicted
01-02-2003, 06:17 PM
3 sisters and a pub!! lol.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
02-02-2003, 06:19 AM
Alan,

Your good wife seems a little to keen to get you on the water. I'd be investigating 2 possiblities...

1) an imminent cyclone & a large increase in your life insurance policy

& / OR

2) an unscheduled prolonged visit by the milkman whilst you are on the water

But hey, either way at least you'll be fishin'. ;D

chris

Volvo
02-02-2003, 09:27 AM
:)Barrymundi, they aint perfect unless they come along. Pack the tucker box with all the goodies which should consist of gas Stove,Oil,Flour Salad items and then durin the lull in fishing fillet a coupla sweetlip or other and cook up a feed of fish n chips plus Salad whilst your busy catchin fish for the freezer lol.
Come evening tidy the bed a little and prepare for good nights ::), errrr,shall we say sleep ;D.
Yup your lucky.

Volvo
02-02-2003, 09:28 AM
PS how could i forget ta mention makin ya coffee whilst your so busy ;).

Barrymundi
02-02-2003, 09:42 AM
Back from the morning fishing,

Wife is still going good, she caught the only legal fish.

Come home and she washed the boat

:) ;) :D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dominator
02-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Hey Barra, can you ask your wife if she teaches classes on how to be a perfect wife. If she will I'll send mine over for some education.

Cheers,

Dominator.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
03-02-2003, 08:38 AM
When is Mother's Day by the way ?

This is one girl working hard towards some serious sized gemstones !!!

yours jealously,

chris

Gus_Potter
03-02-2003, 08:46 AM
Mine used to tell me to go fishing all the time & would always help me pack the boat, food, gear etc.
Last time she was packing anything tho, she packed her own gear & aint come back since.
Least she didn't take the boat!

squire
03-02-2003, 02:54 PM
lucky for you Gus mine did well the stupid legal system anyway. The price we pay for workin hard I dunno what is a guy Supposed to do.

caveman
03-02-2003, 03:17 PM
hey guys ive got a good one aswell when we go bush i.e. bowhunting & fishing i go out with the bow and when i get back mid morning shes got breaky cooked then we go fishing and then she sets about getting tea ready normaly somthing cooked in the campoven (roast chicken or somthing nice ) i remember one time i caught a nice little cod and thought i had about 10mins till dark and kept fishing & came back looking for the fish & started swearing &carrying on when i didnt find itgot back to camp discoverd she had it cooking already hows that for a good lady
happy fishing
caveman

stevedemon
03-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Hi All
Well I must say that my Wife is also great when it comes to my Fishing trips all the food is pack sandwiches made and the coffe for the boat is always there ;D ;D ;D but even better when I come home she is always there to help unload the boat and make me a cuppa and believe it or not this is even with a smile ;D ??? :o mind you all it has taken 3 marriages to get it right ;D ;D ;D ;D just call me a suicide jockey; as the wife just come in and is reading the psot and laughing that I have paid her a compliment ;D ;D; We some times take our wives for granted but when it comes to the crunch and we really stand back and look we should all be greatful as to whom and what we have ;D ;D ;D especially when it comes to us going off all weekend fishing ;D ;D ;D or just a trip with the boy's, but at least mine will come fishing with me as well and yes even makes the coffe when busy fishing and no guy's her sisters are all to old or married ;D :P :o ;D :P ???
good luck to all those who have good wives and maybe we should really let them know how much we care instead of taking them for granted ;D ;D ;D
As mine receive her flowers today not just one bunch but 2 one was for over spending on the budget with my fishing gear the other was to tell how much I care ;D ;D ;D yes a crovel job but it helps some times ;D ;D ;D

Cheers All ;D ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

TonyM
06-02-2003, 06:29 AM
Geez Barry - you sure have her trained well! :-)

whiteman
06-02-2003, 09:43 AM
"Barry", is your birthday the same as mine .... Jan 31? I can't imagine A____ would be so nice to you for any other reason!

Plenty of rain overnight Balgal way (30 ml) and the radar says heaps is falling around Hinchenbrook. May be the start of the summer creek flush.

Barrymundi
18-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Just some proof she also catches fish.

This is after about 5 hrs fishing in the Rain, not one complaint

aussiebasser
19-02-2003, 03:43 PM
I always thought my missus was pretty well trained.
The other morning, I got up at 2.00am packed up the gear and the lunch she'd cut for me, hooked up the boat and headed out to Maroon. #I got as far a Boonah, and the rain was belting down, and the wind was howling. #I thought, stuff this, and turned around and went home. #Unhooked the boat, crept into the bedroom, stripped off, jumped into bed, snuggled up to the missus and said, "Geez it's pissin' down out there." #She replies, "Yeah, can you believe that my d!ckhead of a husband still went fishin'" :o :o :o

caveman
19-02-2003, 04:22 PM
what the hell did you say to her assie
I always thought my missus was pretty well trained.
The other morning, I got up at 2.00am packed up the gear and the lunch she'd cut for me, hooked up the boat and headed out to Maroon. #I got as far a Boonah, and the rain was belting down, and the wind was howling. #I thought, stuff this, and turned around and went home. #Unhooked the boat, crept into the bedroom, stripped off, jumped into bed, snuggled up to the missus and said, "Geez it's pissin' down out there." #She replies, "Yeah, can you believe that my d!ckhead of a husband still went fishin'" :o :o :o