PDA

View Full Version : Cressbrook Meet & Greet 8/9th March

Lucky_Phill
11-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Well folks, the voting has been done, #the counting has been done, and my T-Bone for for dinner is done #???

Not a bad response guys ( and girls ? ). #But an overwelming " in favour " for Cressbrook.

Now that the location has been decided, and I'm sure the dates of March 8 #& 9 will be good.

This will allow the water to still be warm and the fish co-operative ( apparently #??? ).

A campsite will be set up at the dam on Friday arvo. #For those of you who wish to join us early, by all means do. #As in the other post on my reckie to the area, the facilities are all there.

Now, the mission for you Freshies out there, is to come up with a game plan for us old Salties. #What I thought might be able to happen, is get together and place a freshie and a slatie together in the same boat, if this is possible.

So as time goes by, if any freshie could nominate themselves as able to take a Salty for a guided tour of the place and show them the ropes ( lures ), this would be appreciated. #Further, if one of you guys knows the dam pretty well, it would be appreciated if you could draw up a mud map and a few tips, for us that wish to do our own thing.

The campsite itself, will consist of 2 large tarps under which one can throw a small tent or Swag etc. This is when numbers will need to be known. #Probably a week before the trip. #Again, cooking facilities etc will be taken care of.

BY all means, bring the Cheese & Kisses and the Tin Lids, although there is no skiing in the dam, there is acres of room and a large playground near the boat ramp. #A canoe or floaty thing would also come in handy. #There is also the possibility that a fish can be caught from the bank ?

Please feel free to add comments as they come to mind, here. #More info will also be available as it comes to hand and gets closer to the day.

;D # ;D # ;D # ;D # 8) # 8) # 8) # :P # :P # :P

bugman
11-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Phil is definitely a Salty and will require all the help someone can muster ;D ;D ;D

A lay-out of the dam from a local with a quick "Possible spots" would be good so that everyone has a chance.

Bugman

sunrise
11-02-2003, 03:15 PM
hi guys
I will bring my small tinie and a 3 man canoe for some of the land lock fisho to use if need
johno

Chris_J
11-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Sounds great people ;D

I'll be there for sure....I'll have my little beast out there...I'm happy to show you guys a few of my favorite spots...I'll be fishin by myself so if need be i can take someone for a slow look around....8 kts is pretty slow :) my lil beast can only just do that with 2ppl in it, along with two battires, bow mount and fishing gear ::) It only has a six on atm... ;)

Looking forward to it!

Cheers

Chris

P.S I'll try and get a lil map together

Fisherman02
12-02-2003, 03:11 PM
hey guys
Ttuck for transport getting down there and back up. Also hows the landbased fishing up there? Like you get much off the shore?
cheers jack

aquarius
12-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Jack Mate its up there and back here. ;D...Jim and i will be leaving early Saturday morning so if you jump on the train Friday arvo you can come with us.
Im sure someone will have room for you in there boat once we get there.
Cheers Brent ;D

sav
13-02-2003, 02:46 AM
Hi guys
I'll be there Saturday lunch for sure. Have my 12 ft tinny and 6hp motor - not sure if I'll have my son or not.
Havn't fished Cressbrook since Dec but keen to share my knowledge. I'll talk to a couple locals prior the weekend to see whats the go but expect the bass will be hanging deep in schools so bring a couple deep divers with you.
Plus the soft plastics; spinner baits and surface lures for early mornings and late afternoons - I could be sitting back having a beer by then though.
Looking forward to it - add my name.
Regards
Sav

Simonr
14-02-2003, 11:52 AM
You can count me in for at least 1 night for a couple of ppl. Sounds like a lotta fun, looking forward to it. :)
Si.

Brian
14-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Well as i'm on holidays i will be taking up residents with you lot.

Is anyone heading up on the morning of the 7th?

I will at a guess have my daughter from darwin in tow :).

Brian

Lucky_Phill
14-02-2003, 12:35 PM
AS far as I know I will be heading up on the arvo of 7th.

We'll be trying to set " main " camp at site 33. #This will be for cooking , refreshments etc. with a couple of tarps for cover for the swags of the scally wags ? So sites 32 and 31 are close and would be good to set the tents.

We'll post more info as the time gets closer.

Cheers # Phill

Lucky_Phill
18-02-2003, 12:10 PM
Re: Freshwater M&G
« Reply #14 on: 04. Feb 2003 at 16:37 » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright you guys !

Cressbrook Dam is North of Toowoomba towards Crows Nest. It takes 2 hours from my place at Rochedale.

Facilities are good, boat ramp good. Yes you need a licence. $7/week and can be downloaded from the Net or available at Tackle Shops in Toowoomba. Camping fees are $5.80 Per/ person/ per/ nite or $2.90 P/P for a group of 20 or more.

You can't pre book, as there is a honesty envelope and box at the camp ground.

I have identified some sites they would suit perfectly. Site 33 is the best. This would able to house a couple of those big Tarps we got and sleep up to 20 folk. The BBQ's and Tables and shelter is about 12 meters from this site. Although we might byo on this one.

Boat ramp is a little drive away ( 1 minute ) or you can pull ya boat up the bank and walk to camp ground, ( 1 minute walk).

The gates going into the Dam / boat Ramp open at 6am and close at 8pm.

There are no restrictions on type and size of motors but, a speed limit is in force. 8 knots for us.

Directions are easy. Drive to Towoomba, take the roads that lead to Crows Nest, once in the country turn right at Pechey and follow the road. Signs will guide you. Don't know if we have mobile phone access there, but Mine is 0419 020697 just in case.

I'll be taking the cheese & Kisses and the anklebiter, so feel free to do the same people.

Don't forget, it's 3 weekends away. ::) 8)

http://dpishop.dpi.qld.gov.au/bookweb/details.cgi?ITEMNO=2770000003247

This should get you straight to the permit area.

More details soon on who's going etc..

Fisherman02
18-02-2003, 03:59 PM
how are the mossies up there?
Worth bringing some homemade mossie repellent
cheers jack

Brian
18-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Hmmmmm not sure if i have ever scored a mossie at a dam yet ..... then fisherman 2 how much space does a bottle take ....... you could be the most popular person there if the darkvaders decend on the camp :).

Me, i think i'll just drink rum .... of course i'll only have a couple for health reasons ;D ;D.

Looking forward to the trip ..... shit gotta fix the tent or take the gamble on no rain :o :o

Brian

Mattman
18-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Hi fellas

I live in Toowoomba but I doubt if I'll be out, due to cricket commitments :P.The dam has ben producing a few fish but most are undersize, despite the size of the lure. If cooby is open by then that is where i would rather go anyway, but yas all will have a great time. :) :) :)

Cheers, Matt

aquarius
23-02-2003, 10:35 AM
Ok Ausfishers for those of you not familiar with Cressbrook Dam here is a web site for you to check out....heaps of great pics and plenty of info.
Cheers #Brent http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm1.gif
http://www.aroundoz.com/november_2001/cressbrook_dam.htm
ps .Last time i was there the mobile phone reception was NIL but i did notice a pay phone close to the ranger station.

mackmauler
23-02-2003, 11:05 AM
Bugger I can't make it now, got some fishy business to take care of up north unfortunately.

aquarius
23-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Oh well Rob that means more fish in the dam for us to catch..lol
Cheers Brent
Thats a pity i was looking forward to the marlin story...next time mate.
Cheers Brent ;D ;D

mackmauler
23-02-2003, 07:37 PM
What version would you like Brent ;D ;)

No one has mentioned handling bass yet, watch the gills very carefully, they arn't like bream ;)

Rob

aquarius
24-02-2003, 12:47 PM
Good point there Rob...ive caught bass once before guided by the freshwater master (FITZY).
Yes you grab them by the lower jaw and suspend there body weight with your other hand but be careful of those sharp barbs behind the gills.
Here's a pic of my mate Barry with his first bass
Cheers Brent ;D

PG
24-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Well, I hope all you guys have a fantastic time. I've been reading and wishing I could be there. I'm fairly new to ausfish but I'd love to get on a meet 'n' greet some time. The missus just walked past and asked what it was all about. She seemed almost keen so I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next one. I live in Rocky where there's bugger all water let alone dams. If there's ever one up this way (from Bundy north maybe), I reckon I've got half a chance now anyway.
Once again fellas, have a great time.

Touchy - R.I.P.
25-02-2003, 03:06 PM
G'day,G'day PG,Anytime you & the better half head to Brissie let us know,any of the ausfish gang will make ya more than welcome,jeeze even three of the gang here can actually catch fish(the rest are full of you know what ::))but all would make you most welcome,Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Lucky_Phill
25-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Those three being, Touchy, Fred and Betty Boobtube ! :P ;D ;)

Touchy - R.I.P.
26-02-2003, 01:44 AM
By Crikey Phil you are a wise man. :P.,Betty says she is not sure about the Cressbrook trip as it may turn out to be a family thing & she is not sure if some of the younger generation could stand the "culture" shock,we will just have to wait & seewhat sort of a rollup we get,tho' betty is dying to meet you Phil :-*'specially after all the "wraps" I have given her about you.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

Lucky_Phill
26-02-2003, 12:39 PM
I hear that Betty only makes ' late night ' appearances, anyway ;D ;)

Fisherman02
26-02-2003, 03:08 PM
:'(

Fitzy
26-02-2003, 03:21 PM
Good point there Rob...ive caught bass once before guided by the freshwater master (FITZY).
Yes you grab them by the lower jaw and suspend there body weight with your other hand but be careful of those sharp barbs behind the gills.
Here's a pic of my mate Barry with his first bass
Cheers #Brent ;D
Brent,
Some of the techniques I showed you & Barry will work early morning & late arvo at Cressbrook. If overcast they could well work throughout the day.
As the sun gets higher the fish will probably go deeper.
I'm an outside chance of getting there (work dependant) & will be happy to share some tips if make it.

Cheers,

Fitz

Randall
27-02-2003, 03:50 AM
Been a while since I`ve been on any chat boards...busy lately with a whole mess of things.

Bomber and I also will do our best to get along to the M&G.

(If only to see Touchy pissed as a fart on the green stuff!!!)

Randall.

Chris_J
27-02-2003, 12:02 PM
G'day fellas...

Well i've got a bit of a map for you guys of a few of my favorite spots...I have a feeling that the fish will be fairly deep after the comp but there may still be a few around the banks so yer there will be a spots in deep water that often hold fish and a few banks that usaul produce...no guantee tho :D

As for lures...well for deep water trolling Blitz baggas, UD Boomerangs, Strike Zone Cicada , feral Cat, Smak 19, Brogals etc the list goes on and on...soft plastics also work well in the deep as do spinnerbaits at times...colours well Black/white,Black/Purple etc most colour combs will work on there day

For shallow work...Beetlespins, soft plastic, spinnerbait and lipless rattlers.....also surface poppers if they are in the mood for them....

If you want to troll the shallows try Mirco mullets, critters, manns etc....

Sorry about the hurried reply i'm just about to go out so yer if ya want any more specifics lets us know...

Cheers

Chris

Touchy - R.I.P.
28-02-2003, 03:21 AM
Randall,I dont get "pissed"as you so crudely have stated,as you should remember the Awonga trip I merely just get "tired"& have very little to say ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,I'm not sure some of the ausfish boys would be ready for Tarquin (of the passage :P),Prof.Franger & perhaps Fitzy all in one place at the same time,The mind just boggles at that possability.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

Randall
28-02-2003, 03:48 AM
JUST GET TIRED AND GO QUIET!!!!!?????

No Touchy.....this is a point I really have to clear up.

At Awonga, we spent 4 days with you and although you were the most organized camper we have ever seen, you have this affliction that causes you to talk NON_STOP when you have had a few Green deaths!!!

You also laugh at your own stories, which causes all present to piss em selves as well!!!

So dont go sayin you go quiet when you`ve had a few my man!!!

I`m ready for ya at the Brook!!!!!

Randall. ;D

Brian
28-02-2003, 07:27 AM
Well now all my plans have been shot to bits. Was hoping to be there around 10 on the friday and set up. Now am lucky to be leaving bris by 4 pm leaving me set up in the dark "bugger" :(. Bloody visitors.

Well at least i can get there to slip quitely into the background and have a quite rum or two. ;D

Touchy you sound much like myself generally quite and reserved.

Anyway will be good to catch up with a few people and i most likely will have my daughter with me.

Brian

caveman
28-02-2003, 08:40 AM
by the sounds of it the recent rains havent put much of a flow into the dam, i hope to get over there on saturday arvo if all goes well currently have a doosey of a flew at the moment, have been off work since wednesday, not sure about bringing the boat i might just settle with getting to meet every one on this one.
cheers & hope to see you all there
caveman

nocone
01-03-2003, 08:19 AM
hey fellas, r all u blokes from Qld? i'm from way down south in SA. whats the fishing like there?

aussiebasser
01-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Geez nocone, if ya gunna come, ya better leave now. With Randall, Bummer, Tarquin and Touchy all there, I don't suppose there'll be room for a little red Hornet will there?
Lucky-phil, Leigh Hope (Cruise Craft called High Hopes) has told me that I must meet you, he still yaps about his trip to Hervey Bay. I s'pose I better get the missus to give me a leave pass for Sunday.
Do the gates open at 6.00 or 7.00?

sav
01-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Hi all
Been away for a while. Good to see M&G at Cressy still on. I'll be there with a mate from Warwick late Friday afternoon (with our swags) . I'll get a few tips from the experts at the Classic week before to help us out but i think Chris J is on the mark. The bass could be fairly deep so bring those jigs; deep divers etc.
See you there
Sav
Randall & Bomber - you guys coming - will be great to catch up.

caveman
01-03-2003, 09:08 PM
sav who your mate i live in warwick maybe i know him

BOMBER
02-03-2003, 06:06 AM
Sav,

At this stage Randall and I will be there, will be good to catch up.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

sunrise
02-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Well boys I now have my self a caravan .
Iwill be heading up on friday so if anyone wants a lift i have a spare set in the front of the hi lux
I be leaving from the north side of Brisbane
so if any is on the south side I could maybe meet them out on Ips Rd some where for those who dont want to rough it I could maybe spare a couple of bunks in the caravan no snoring or farting Aloud

Give me a yell on my mobil

johno

aquarius
02-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Gee Johno thats roughing it mate...a caravan....just bring the ear plugs and you won't hear any farting and snoring..lol ;D ;D
Cheers #Brent

sunrise
02-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Yep brent
I am going to rough in the van with a fridge, microwave, beer fridge.tv.beer fridge, beds, beer fridge, vidio,beer /bait fridge .oh shit no power at the dam.
Bugger.....

Lucky_Phill
04-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Don't forget,

http://dpishop.dpi.qld.gov.au/bookweb/details.cgi?ITEMNO=2770000003247

I have just recieved mine via the net !

Just makes it a little easier for me, but, Mullet Gut Marine may suit ya's better.

4 days to go. :P :P :P :P

Lucky_Phill
04-03-2003, 12:41 PM
News Flash ! !!!!!

Having had conversations with people in the know. it appears that driving to Cressbrook via Toowoomba may not be the best way.

Going via Esk, as I am told , is quicker and avoids the range.

Just checking out the el mappie oh ! Seems it's shorter alright. Mostly 100kph driving and it's well sign posted to Cressy.

So, at this stage, Touchy ( and Betty ) and his partners in crime, Phill and his tribe, The Bugmeister and Co, Brian & offspring, Webby and ? will be getting to Cressy on Friday. We'll have a chat to the Ranger, to get him on side !

Please come and see us when you get there, as we should have info on, car parking, facilities, do's and don'ts, boating and fishing, OH ! and we may even have a coldie waiting for ya ! ;) ::) ;D

Any queeries, ya can message me or ring me on 34231291 A/hrs

Please have all the right safety gear if you taking a boat. Check rego stickers, life jackets etc.

Don't forget Permits and camping fees. ;) ;) ;)

craigie
04-03-2003, 01:28 PM
Hi Guy's,

It's shaping up to be a top weekend.

I will get up there Saturday at Breakfast time, hmm Rum &Milk on my Cornflakes ;) ;D.

Not sure if I'll bring the boat yet ??? It's full of mud and rotting weed from weeks of intensive Crabbing. Sounder shit itself as well !!

Cheers
Craig.

aussiebasser
04-03-2003, 02:07 PM
Via Esk if definately the easiest way to go. Turn left just as you get into Esk, the road is signposted to Hampton. At the top of the range, turn right at the Cressbrook sign, then left and right again, ya can't miss it. If you get to Lake Perserverence on your left, you've gone too far.
The road is now all asphalt, although narrow in some places. It's about 114k's from Jindalee.

jordo
04-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Well i thought i would inform yous on what was happening with the fish on the weekend at the comp at cressy. It was very hard fishing. Fish were scattered every where. In the mornings the best fish were taken casting in the shallows with bettle spins. Then during the day the fish were caught in the deep water mainly up bull creek. Most fish were either sitting at 25 feet or down real deep at about 60. Fishing the schools with live shrimp was successful and trolling with downriggers was probably the next though there was the odd one taken with deep divers. I think though a real slowly worked bass vampire fly would do alright. I think that the fish will still be up bull creek this weekend. I would target this area the most either trolling or with fly. For some reason on the weekend the deep fish werent really interested in plastics. I think they were eating the shrimp as they were very tempting and hit the lures out of aggression. It turned out to be not a bad comp with plenty of jew and bass caught though only 3 yellas weighed in and no silvers or cod.

I will be hopefully down there on the weekend. I will be hopefully down there saturday. I will be the big bloke in a white quintrex topender with stickers up the side. Im a local there and would be willing to point anyone in the write direction.

Lucky_Phill
05-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the headsup jordo.

We will put you on the spot, being a local, and expect big things from you.

Can you call in and see us at the camp site when you arrive on Saturday.

You won't miss us.

The pic below is for the folks that don't know my boat. Please keep clear of this boat, as it is frequently attracting fish to it's eskies. :P ;D ;)

aquarius
05-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Hey Phil the big question is will it be the lucky boat in FRESH WATER?..lol ;D
4 more sleeps!!..hope those fish are hungry and the redclaw have a taste for boiled potato!!
Cheers Brent ;D

spinna
05-03-2003, 05:09 PM
#Have a great weekend guys #;)
i hope to make it up for a meet & greet weekend soon.

cheers spinna ;) :D

bugman
06-03-2003, 05:11 AM
Can I still come - not sure who will let me in their boat now :-[.

Plus I lost all my freshwater lures.

I'm feeling very sad and sorry for myself

Bugman

mackmauler
06-03-2003, 09:44 AM
I can go now bugman, sorry to here of your boat. Ive got plenty of bass tackle, do you feel like towing my rig.

Cheers

scott_b
06-03-2003, 02:11 PM
Have a good weekend fellas and lady's .Can't go because we had a trip to Caloundra pre booked,next time . Make sure you's don't go thirsty cheers
wamjam

Touchy - R.I.P.
07-03-2003, 01:49 AM
Ok Phil,Will see ya on Fri.leaving Redbank approx 07:00 via Esk,dont worry about bringing all your freshwater lures,oh ok bring 'em both :P,I have plenty(4) ;D,I have some poppers,selected for me by aussiebasser,also collected some spinnerbaits that I had custom made for Cressie AND I have been given,wait for it!!!!!,a squidgee cap from Travis :D,Crikey how can I miss ;D ;D ;D,I left the spinnerbaits out on my back patio table last night & I found 3 bass on the lawn this morning still alive & trying to get up on the table. ::)Just wait till I get to flang 'em in the water.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

Lucky_Phill
07-03-2003, 11:55 AM
I'll be departing Rochedale around the 8 am mark so I should be passing you about Fernvale :P

I'll be stopping at Fernvale for some of the fresh bread and rolls........... and maybe even a dogs eye !

Lures........lures........you need lures ?

And I just bought a block of pillies and some Squid/ ><> ::) 8)

See ya there............. ;) ;D

aussiebasser
07-03-2003, 01:00 PM
I'll be departing Rochedale around the 8 am #mark so I should be passing you about Fernvale # :P

I'll be stopping at Fernvale for some of the fresh bread and rolls........... #and maybe even a dogs eye !

Lures........lures........you need lures ?

And I just bought a block of pillies and some Squid/ # #><> # ::) # 8)

See ya there............. ;) # ;D

Hey Phil,
There is a tradition that a fisho cannot pass through Fernvale with buying a pie. There is also a tradition that they never have a Steak and Bacon one.
Be sure to have a look at the picture on the Notice Board when you get to Cressbrook. 56cm Bass caught off the bank near the boat ramp. If you want to see some nice bass mounts, drop into the pub in Esk, (the one on the right) and have a look around the walls.

webby
07-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Found out today yu dont need a licence to fish cressbrook, but got one anyway, worthwile donation, to help the fressies out with there stocks.
C u up there sometime friday nite.
regards

Chris_J
07-03-2003, 03:54 PM
Hi all...

I'll be up there tomorrow after lunch sometime......anyone else up there tomorrow??

I'll have a few rough maps if anyone wants one.....bit dodgey but hey ;D

I'll be in me little beast.....Little tinny with a monster bow mount maxumm.... ;D

Cheers

Chris

klyons
07-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Webby
Cressbrook is part of the SIP scheme and you DO need a permit.
Doubt i can get out there this weekend but I hope the fish cooperate.

Kev

Randall
07-03-2003, 04:32 PM
If you see this little river punt out there on Sunday sometime, pull over and say gidday. Dale, Fitz, Brownie and I will be there all day from 6-00am onwards. (Not all in the same boat) Dale and Fitz will be in the red hornet with all the stickers!!

Randall.

Lucky_Phill
07-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Roger That !

caveman
07-03-2003, 04:52 PM
:-/ :-/ whats the weather going to do any idears some cloud coming in from the west this sarvo,

see ya's all there
caveman

sav
07-03-2003, 06:38 PM
I'll be at Cressy opening time on Sat morning (dam - not the pub). Have a few hours fish then drop over to the camp spot for brunch. Keep an eye out for a blue suzuki - hard top.
Keep a spot for me; Cragie plus one more - we'll sleep anywhere.
See you all there.
Sav

webby
07-03-2003, 06:50 PM
HI, Re the licence, the licence i filled out today, only state 25 sip areas, and cressbrook wasnt on it , so i rang the fisheries, and asked what the go was re licence.
They came back, saying if the impoundment wasnt one of the 25 you didnt need a licence.
So some one better get their act together, or someone in the near future is going to get caught out.
That was the reason i stated earlier, re no licence needed, and that was strait from fisheries mouth.
I did purchase one. just to cover my ass.
Cant anyone explain the above.
thanks
regards

BOMBER
08-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Hi Webby,

re Licence for Cressbrook no its not on the Sips but a licence must be obtained from the ranger at the dam or one of the tackle shops in Toowoomba they are also available from the Shell servo on the way to the dam from Toowoomba at Highfields. This dam is not on the Sip scheme but is owned by the Toowoomba City Council and this is where the different permit is required Cooby Dam is the same.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

Lucky-Phill
08-03-2003, 03:47 AM
Now that , that's cleared up.......... ???

I'm about to head off, weather fine, track good......... ;)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jordo
08-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Cressbrook dam is on the sip permit system even though its name isnt on the forms yet. It was put on there a couple of months ago when the last lot of laws were decided. It will probably be on there when the next lot is printed. The old ones you buy off the ranger are not available anymore unless you have a yearly one that is still valid. SO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A SIP PERMIT OR YOU COULD GET A FINE!!!

Mattman
09-03-2003, 04:42 AM
Bomber

There used to be a permit that you required to fish just Cooby and Cressbrook dams.

Just recently that was scraped and Cooby, Cressbrook, Glenlyon, and Callide were put onto the SIP scheme.

We asked Peter Taylor at Mullet Gut here in toowoomba and he gave us a SIP to fish cooby and cressbrook.

This is just my understanding.

Cheers Matt

BOMBER
09-03-2003, 05:02 AM
About time they were put on the SIPS have always had one so no drama for me.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

old_fisho
09-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Gidday all,
Just let people know you cannot get a permit from the shell servo at highfields tried this sat morn , but you can get them from the Hampton shop $7.00 for the week all dams on permit not much action in the dam fished for 4 hrs sat morn nothing had a few motwr prob so came home just a word of warning do not speed on dam ranger will get you big fine.
Best of luck.
Perry.